Thread: 30-60-90

30-60-90

In 30 days we’ll know what the FSS 7.0 mystery figure was. In 60 days we should have Heartwrencher and vehicle in-hand. In 90 Days we’ll know who’s in FSS 8.0 and what the Con—Attendee exclusives are. The mystery figure in FSS 8.0 will be the only unanswered question left in 90 days. Kind of sad and exciting all at the same time.
    "A Soldier's Job is to do the impossible and then be forgotten." - Hawk, G.I. Joe #1

In 30 days we’ll know what the FSS 7.0 mystery figure was. In 60 days we should have Heartwrencher and vehicle in-hand. In 90 Days we’ll know who’s in FSS 8.0 and what the Con—Attendee exclusives are. The mystery figure in FSS 8.0 will be the only unanswered question left in 90 days. Kind of sad and exciting all at the same time.

I agree Abernathy on all you said BUT one thing my friend it's FSS 6.0's Mystery FIgure that we will know.

I stand corrected sir. Well at least that gives us two things beyond 90 days to get excited about then, (FSS 7 & 8’s Mystery Figures)!!
    "A Soldier's Job is to do the impossible and then be forgotten." - Hawk, G.I. Joe #1

Private First Class gjwermund@gmail.com's Avatar
    I didn't sign up for fss7 but plan on signing up for fss 8 and think that the final 13th figure will be a amazing figure and a great surprise since it will be the clubs last

I hope you are correct. Going out with a bang would be cool. I can’t wait for the FSS 8 roster! Hurry up Joe Con Club Panel and get here!

I have high hopes for series 8. FSS 6 and 7 were particularly kind to me. Not a single one that I don't really like. I think 8 will be the same.