Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Rookie GIJoeCon Attender In Need of Advice

Private First Class
    Great info! Thank you sir!!!

This is also my first JoeCon. If you look at the show archives page, which is a link on the JoeCon 2018 site, then you can look at old Convention sites for all of the prior conventions. They include a link on the main page to "Schedule." That will open a pdf file of the schedule from prior years. Pretty much certain that this year's schedule will be very similar. Here's the archives page link to get you started. http://www.gijoeclub.com/shows.cfm

In the past the club would tell us how much money we would need roughly to get all items. Can we get a clue pkease

Private First Class
    I am going Saturday for General Admission. I skipped the Con Set this year because I do not like the Marauders theme, just like I skipped the Tiger Force. As far as I can tell from previous posts it seems that most Con Exclusives may be sold by the time I get there on Saturday. I am actually looking forward to picking up some things that I am missing like the Tactical Battle Platform, Checkpoint Alpha, Mountain Howitzer and the Cobra Imp. I am assuming that I may be able to pick up some of the sold out Con Exclusives from dealers there. What I am trying to figure out is how much cash do I need to take? Do dealers take credit?

Private First Class
    I am going Saturday for General Admission. I skipped the Con Set this year because I do not like the Marauders theme, just like I skipped the Tiger Force. As far as I can tell from previous posts it seems that most Con Exclusives may be sold by the time I get there on Saturday. I am actually looking forward to picking up some things that I am missing like the Tactical Battle Platform, Checkpoint Alpha, Mountain Howitzer and the Cobra Imp. I am assuming that I may be able to pick up some of the sold out Con Exclusives from dealers there. What I am trying to figure out is how much cash do I need to take? Do dealers take credit?
    Watching some youtube videos from last years' convention I noticed some dealers had credit card signs and Paypal signs.
    The Dude abides.