Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst ... 2345 LastLast

Thread: February 2018 updates

Banned autobotcitycomics@hotmail.com's Avatar
    What is the approximate time frame for starting shipments of FSS 7.0? Thanks.

Should go out right after 6.0 finishes, I believe that’s what they said in last years panel

Corporal
    I'm the rare guy who wants Smasher to be a 100% new character, 180 degrees different from Slaughter.

I may even be on this island by myself, lol.

Nope, I’m there with you. If it can’t be Sarge, it shouldn’t be a knock-off. Accept no substitutes. Give us somebody new we can all gauck at and dream up origin stories for. Inspire us.

I'm also in the growing minority here. I'm very excited for Sgt. Smasher. I had hoped from the beginning that he would be an all new character and end up being a new favorite.

Private First Class
    It would be cool to get a new Character.

Corporal
    I'm also in the growing minority here. I'm very excited for Sgt. Smasher. I had hoped from the beginning that he would be an all new character and end up being a new favorite.
    Same here a totally new character is awesome

Count me too! I am eagerly awaiting the reveal of this character.

Private First Class
    I am with all of you!!! I have a SDCC Sgt. Slaughter and love the idea that Sgt. Smasher is a all new character. New recruits on the roster is okay with me!!!

Banned
    Yeah, such a good use of one of the few remaining club products that end with this year. A new character that absolutely no one requested.

jk.fregia.77@gmail.com
    My thought exactly. I was not able to get the SDCC Slaughter and I was hoping this would be my chance.