Page 1 of 5 123 ... LastLast

Thread: February 2018 updates

February 2018 updates

We hope to see you all at this final G.I. Joe Collector's Club (GIJoeCon) Convention in June!

Convention set registrations are severely depleted after almost 2 days!

The American Hero's Golden Ticket packages are sold out. The Thursday Custom Class is sold out. The Homefront Hero's packages are sold out. The American Hero packages are 60% sold through. The General's Golden Ticket packages are 97% sold through. The General's packages are 35% sold through. The Base Commander's packages are 30% sold through. The Marauders' loose sets are 90% sold through.

If we have sets available when we get closer to the convention, we will move them to the non-attending cue. Currently, we must keep them in the attending cue for members that are coming to the convention.

The Staybridge Hotel is out of rooms in the block and we are trying to have some more added. If you need a room, try them again tomorrow. Please let us know if you have any issues.

Don't miss out! We want to see all of you at this final celebration this year! GIJoeCon.com

What does it take for the Club to order a reissue of more sets? As one of the first day Homefront Heroes registrants, I can wait a little longer than normal for my set if they want to order a second run and use mine at the Con, and so they can fill more orders. Two things though, I don't want to lose my first day status as I did pony up on the first day, and second I would ask that they consider a preorder for any other exclusive figures as well for attendees. Want to make this the best GI Joe Club convention ever, then satisfy all the members needs and don't leave any of us out in the cold...

I agree with any idea to make the souvenirs available as pre-order items. Since those the last year, what’s the harm. So there will be a few disgruntled scalpers.

"A few disgruntled scalpers". Oh, that is gold. It would be about time they get gouged rather than us individuals who, for what ever reason cannot attend the show and have been getting hosed for years on eBay.

and the Club can make extra money on us.

Captain
    I'm going just because it is the last one, might as well attend it since Hasbro is taking back the license. Be fun to see a new city like Chattanooga, too.

Corporal
    and the Club can make extra money on us.
    It's the perk of showing up to their con, guys. Just the way it works.

Private First Class
    Please when should registration period be over? In order to understand when extra HfH could be available..

Registration ends about 3 weeks before the con.

Private First Class mlandvick@gmail.com's Avatar
    Any update on the set sales? I don’t get paid till Monday, I really want to order both sets 12” and 3 3/4!
    Jones Boys
    "We named the dog Indiana..."