Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Thread: February 2018 updates

Captain
    Any chance the Sarge might come?

Will fss 6 shipment be shipping this month? I know the club is busy with the convention registration

Corporal bassistcarlos@sbcglobal.net's Avatar
    Will fss 6 shipment be shipping this month? I know the club is busy with the convention registration
    People have already reported shipping notifications from USPS & Fedex on another fan site so expect a shipment within the next 2 weeks. No one has received any product for the FSS 6.4 shipment yet, but it will happen soon.

Private First Class mlandvick@gmail.com's Avatar
    Anybody got an update on set sales? Admin?
    Jones Boys
    "We named the dog Indiana..."

Private First Class bdwhite79@gmail.com's Avatar

Sgt. Slaughter

Any chance the Sarge might come?
    I second that! I would LOVE to get to finally meet my favorite G.I. Joe!

Registration update sent:

We hope to see all of you at the final Collector's Club G.I. Joe Convention in June!

What a great weekend this will be!

After registration being available for only ONE week, the response has surpassed even our strongest past shows:

The American Hero's Golden Ticket packages are sold out. The Thursday Custom Class is sold out. There are 12 seats in the Wednesday Class available. The Homefront Hero's packages are sold out. The American Hero packages are 90% sold through (not many left). The General's Golden Ticket packages are sold out. The General's packages are 60% sold through. The Base Commander's packages are 45% sold through. The Marauders' loose sets are sold out.

If we have sets available when we get closer to the convention, we will move them to the non-attending cue. Currently, we must keep them in the attending cue for members that are coming to the convention.

We have added more rooms at the Staybridge Hotel, please use the information at GIJoeCon.com. If you have a problem with getting a room, please let know as we think they can still add some more rooms to the block.

If you collect GI Joe, you owe it to yourself and your collecting friends to be at this show! GIJoeCon.com

Private First Class heathernjohn7@sbcglobal.net's Avatar

Staybridge sold out

Quote Originally Posted by funpubincadmin View Post
    Registration update sent:

We hope to see all of you at the final Collector's Club G.I. Joe Convention in June!

What a great weekend this will be!

After registration being available for only ONE week, the response has surpassed even our strongest past shows:

The American Hero's Golden Ticket packages are sold out. The Thursday Custom Class is sold out. There are 12 seats in the Wednesday Class available. The Homefront Hero's packages are sold out. The American Hero packages are 90% sold through (not many left). The General's Golden Ticket packages are sold out. The General's packages are 60% sold through. The Base Commander's packages are 45% sold through. The Marauders' loose sets are sold out.

If we have sets available when we get closer to the convention, we will move them to the non-attending cue. Currently, we must keep them in the attending cue for members that are coming to the convention.

We have added more rooms at the Staybridge Hotel, please use the information at GIJoeCon.com. If you have a problem with getting a room, please let know as we think they can still add some more rooms to the block.

If you collect GI Joe, you owe it to yourself and your collecting friends to be at this show! GIJoeCon.com
    I just called Staybridge, and they do not know about an additional block. All rooms in the GI Joe block are sold out. They tried to sell me a room at Holiday Inn. Very disappointed.

All rooms are sold out at the Staybridge. They don't have anything to add to the block.

The Sarge will not be at the show as this is a contractual issue. We can't use his likeness.

Private First Class autobotcitycomics@hotmail.com's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by GIJCC_Staff View Post
    All rooms are sold out at the Staybridge. They don't have anything to add to the block.

The Sarge will not be at the show as this is a contractual issue. We can't use his likeness.

Ok if you (club & Hasbro) can’t book him what if an individual did ? And got a booth at the con for him ? Is that a possibility?

or what if he is "voice actor" Robert Remus?