Page 3 of 37 FirstFirst 1234513 ... LastLast

Thread: 2018 GIJoeCon Discussion

I'd like to see a Marauder VAMP, but the bigger one. The mold used for the Zombie set. A Pyhton Patrol MOBAT would be really cool.

It just hit me that a Python Patrol Sky Sweeper (or really the Firebat) with a Python AVAC would be the sickest add-on I can think of.

Private First Class etquick2003@yahoo.com's Avatar
    It just hit me that a Python Patrol Sky Sweeper (or really the Firebat) with a Python AVAC would be the sickest add-on I can think of.
    Oh yeah I'd buy that in a second!

Banned
    Rattler, Firebat, I'd be okay with either one. Would be really cool if they had a pyhonized hydrofoil for the Lampreys.

Not excited for this con set. I think everyone's suggestions for a DEF vs Headhunters was a much better idea and gave an opportunity for us to see many characters that still don't have a ME format figure. The thing I liked most about python patrol was the vehicles and those are things we could have gotten in the club store, especially considering python patrol already had a set from the 2011 joecon as well as the conquest jet repaint. I am curious to see what Sgt Smasher looks like, I may be interested in buying one off of someone depending on how he looks. Probably not going to buy the set though.

Banned
    DEF vs. Dreadnoks with Headhunters was my fave idea. If we can somehow get a Joecon in 2020 maybe we can get that set.

There's no mention of vehicles in the brochure, just action figure sets.

Although on their Facebook page the Club did allude to more than usual souvenirs...

I just wish they would hold some back for general members as well...

I wanted red shadows. I don't think the club would be allowed as the leader is featured in the new combined universe. Doing Marauder allowed the club to release hard figure in different to not hurt previous releases

It is a way for people to get "SGT Slaughter" errr, I mean "SGT Smasher" and Footloose. The enemy not as thrilling. As I said, I just hope in this abbreviated year of membership, that the extras make their ways to the the membership (homefront heroes at a minimum) as well, before the free for all to grab the one or two left if any from the Con.