Page 3 of 20 FirstFirst 1234513 ... LastLast

Thread: 2018 GIJoeCon Discussion

Private First Class troysheets2001@yahoo.com's Avatar
    The spirt from bbts sucked and looked nothing close to spirt.

My aversion to more large aircraft aside, I admit that would be ridiculously cool.

Sergeant
    SDCC Rattler was Autobot Powerglide OR a Crimson Guard Rattler depending on which set of stickers (included) you used. It was NOT a Python Patrol Rattler. It was just red, it had none of the anti-radar crosshatching that is ubiquitous to Python Patrol vehicles.

I'd like to see a Marauder VAMP, but the bigger one. The mold used for the Zombie set. A Pyhton Patrol MOBAT would be really cool.

It just hit me that a Python Patrol Sky Sweeper (or really the Firebat) with a Python AVAC would be the sickest add-on I can think of.

It just hit me that a Python Patrol Sky Sweeper (or really the Firebat) with a Python AVAC would be the sickest add-on I can think of.
    Oh yeah I'd buy that in a second!

Sergeant
    Rattler, Firebat, I'd be okay with either one. Would be really cool if they had a pyhonized hydrofoil for the Lampreys.

Not excited for this con set. I think everyone's suggestions for a DEF vs Headhunters was a much better idea and gave an opportunity for us to see many characters that still don't have a ME format figure. The thing I liked most about python patrol was the vehicles and those are things we could have gotten in the club store, especially considering python patrol already had a set from the 2011 joecon as well as the conquest jet repaint. I am curious to see what Sgt Smasher looks like, I may be interested in buying one off of someone depending on how he looks. Probably not going to buy the set though.

Sergeant
    DEF vs. Dreadnoks with Headhunters was my fave idea. If we can somehow get a Joecon in 2020 maybe we can get that set.

There's no mention of vehicles in the brochure, just action figure sets.

Although on their Facebook page the Club did allude to more than usual souvenirs...

I just wish they would hold some back for general members as well...