Page 20 of 20 FirstFirst ... 10181920

Thread: 2018 GIJoeCon Discussion

Private First Class jk.fregia.77@gmail.com's Avatar
    "I would agree with this, but I am afraid it is too late in the process and since the set sold out their is no incentive to do so either."

Since they are considering extending the production run on this set, I think there would be an incentive to do so. More people would want to buy the extra con sets knowing that they could not get the original in FSS 8.
    Last edited by jk.fregia.77@gmail.com; 02-17-2018 at 12:06 PM. Reason: added quote

Corporal
    I think the 2pk will be lowlight and barbecue so you can complete the marauders in matching uniforms. However with that said the club did say that there would be no vehicles this year but instead figures so who knows what con exclusives will be available to purchase there.

At first we all thought the club would do repaint on figures to save money/ or limited access to molds. Half wanted figures hard to find released again. What I would like known is the con and gas 6,7, and 8 still the original plans the club had prior to the contract only being renewed 2 years

I think the 2pk will be lowlight and barbecue so you can complete the marauders in matching uniforms. However with that said the club did say that there would be no vehicles this year but instead figures so who knows what con exclusives will be available to purchase there.
    These are my predictions:
    Parachute drop: No clue could be anybody - Major Altitude? His original coloring was sort of SM
    2-pack 1: Low Light and Barbecue
    2-Pack 2: either a medical set, a random foreign character set, or a female PP Officer and Trooper (classic colors)
    3-Pack 1: SAW Vipers
    3-Pack 2: Rock Vipers, and or
    3-Pack 3: Female PP Office and Trooper

Corporal
    I just thought that after the con set figures and if we're correct in guessing the 2 & 3pks there is still no modern Python Patrol Dr. Mindbender. Could he be the parachute drop figure this year? As far as I can remember he will be the only python patrol figure not made. Any thoughts?

When will we learn what parts we need for the custom building class?

I just thought that after the con set figures and if we're correct in guessing the 2 & 3pks there is still no modern Python Patrol Dr. Mindbender. Could he be the parachute drop figure this year? As far as I can remember he will be the only python patrol figure not made. Any thoughts?

When will we learn what parts we need for the custom building class?
    Python Patrol Dr. Mindbender? I could see the Battle Corps Vers being the creator of the pythonization process.

Private First Class troysheets2001@yahoo.com's Avatar
    There was a Python Patrol Dr Mindbender released during the valor vs venom series.

Corporal
    It came with dart v2. It had the red shirt and black everything else.
    Last edited by skoor.cr@gmail.com; Today at 01:07 PM.