Page 34 of 37 FirstFirst ... 243233343536 ... LastLast

Thread: 2018 GIJoeCon Discussion

Private First Class gjwermund@gmail.com's Avatar
    I want to give a shout out to smittyjoe before the con he said he would grab some con exclusives for me. I had emergency surgery at the beginning of June and he grabbed them still and let me pay for them after the con.he's a class act and I want to say thank you for going above and beyond for a fellow joe collector

Private First Class heathernjohn7@sbcglobal.net's Avatar
    My wife, son and I sat at the convention banquet with two great RAH collectors - one from Denver, and one from Oklahoma. I'd like to reconnect with both of you guys. Send me a PM when you can, and let me know your screen names. We enjoyed talking with you both and hope you had a fantastic time at the con! Cheers!

Banned
    So, it's been a couple weeks now. Can we broach the subject of when we'll get the replacement Major Bludd and laser viper heads?

Private First Class lindy101_98@yahoo.com's Avatar
    I wasn't too thrilled at the final 12 and other offerings, but then, the more I look at them the more I like some of them. The barbeque and low light are must have if you bought the box set. The falcon was one i really didn't like, but it grew on me. The euro figs are gonna be must haves just because the card art is gonna look amazing!! I just know it!!. The Night Stalkers are awesome. I'm not sure what is up with the retaliation trooper getting sand on his face and joining a biker gang. But I'm gonna buy it anyway to support the club! And the compound bow is an awesome accessory! I can use it for Storm Shadow or something. I'm in agreement with all that it is awesome the club is trying to give us collectors an assortment to go out with a bang!!!
    Last edited by lindy101_98@yahoo.com; 07-08-2018 at 10:30 AM.

Club members have been clamoring for the club to finish off as many special team as possible. Hasbro certainly won't do it.

Private First Class lindy101_98@yahoo.com's Avatar
    Lt.Kelty....... I agree.... It is sad Hasbro isn't trying to retap a market that isn't as big as say, Star Wars, but there is still plenty of money to be made off the existing fan base.
    Last edited by lindy101_98@yahoo.com; 07-08-2018 at 12:16 PM.

Club members have also been clamoring to fill the holes of the original 1982-1990 run before mostly becoming subteam lines...
    All posts made are not personal, do not read them that way or it will be on you, not me.

Corporal
    Last I heard it was sub teams first.

Any word on when the Homefront sets ship? Will the heads be corrected, or will they come with the corrected heads separate already.
    All posts made are not personal, do not read them that way or it will be on you, not me.

Private First Class ERIKSEMAIL@VERIZON.NET's Avatar
    So, it's been a couple weeks now. Can we broach the subject of when we'll get the replacement Major Bludd and laser viper heads?
    The Club will announce it as they have always done. Nothing we do will advance it.