Page 31 of 37 FirstFirst ... 212930313233 ... LastLast

Thread: 2018 GIJoeCon Discussion

Banned
    Is there really no Hasbro panel at this the last con? Anyone else here? I am.

Sooooooo........ Stood in line for hours at registration, stood in line for the club store, but all well worth it!!!!!! The exclusives are awesome!!!!! I didn't get them all, but got most of them! The parachute figure for the drop tomorrow is kinda cool! For my first and last con, I am having a blast!

Banned
    I waited in line for the exclusives, too. I have to say the Club did a GREAT job with the figure sets and the one set of armor. Very awesome and worth the waiting.

Private First Class heathernjohn7@sbcglobal.net's Avatar
    We arrived tonight about 45 minutes ago. Settling into our swanky hotel room at the Westin. Life is good.

Here. Depriest is doing kindle

Corporal
    So far I have been lucky to be at the front of every line, mostly by showing up several hours early. But I've met lots of cool people from everywhere. So sad that this will be my only con I would love to do this again and again. Thank to everyone at FunPub for giving us over grown kids times, exclusives, and opportunities to create lasting memories.

Cool up til grown adults trampling kids for parachute drop. Having to explain to my son why he got trampled

Man, I'm sorry to hear that. Hope he's ok. My 5 year old son's experience was totally opposite. He was the first to get one! And that was before they told them to go. Long story, but the volunteer/staff guys were awesome! That's all I'm gonna say. Really impressed with them!!!!

Banned
    I have stopped attending the parachute drops (stopped in 13) for that specific reason. I bought the carded paradrop figure thursday night and just looked at it as a politeness tax PRECISELY because of the behavior I've witnessed by adults at previous para drops. It should be just for kids. I get it that the $42 is important to some people but COME ON, man. Is it really worth trampling a child?

Private First Class etquick2003@yahoo.com's Avatar
    I think that this is the reason Hasbro is getting away from multiple conventions. It really ***** that people act like that.
    if I had a pet Python I would name it Laser Viper. If I had a pet viper.... I would have issues.