Page 30 of 37 FirstFirst ... 202829303132 ... LastLast

Thread: 2018 GIJoeCon Discussion

Corporal
    Leaving in about 8hrs. Oh how I love a drive across the country. Should arrive about 7 hrs later then its PARTY TIME!

Does anyone know if the parachute figures are very difficult to get? I'm not a Golden Ticket holder, but will be there Thursday to check in. I've always had a love for figures with parachutes!

Private First Class etquick2003@yahoo.com's Avatar
    Be safe out there, all of our comrades that are making the trip to Joecon. Wish you all a great trip!!
    if I had a pet Python I would name it Laser Viper. If I had a pet viper.... I would have issues.

Private First Class
    Be safe out there, all of our comrades that are making the trip to Joecon. Wish you all a great trip!!
    we are leaving at 2am. Should put us in Chattanooga around 10am Thursday morning. Thanks for the well wishes!!!We aren't staying at a hotel, we are camping out on Raccoon Mountain.
    Last edited by tomwensyel@yahoo.com; 06-20-2018 at 10:24 AM.

Corporal
    I have arrived!

Private First Class
    Quote Originally Posted by skoorcard View Post
    I have arrived!
    you wont be able to miss us, I will have Cobra Commander, Gungho and a 4ft tall baroness by my side!!!

Private First Class lindy101_98@yahoo.com's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by lindy101_98@yahoo.com View Post
    Leaving in the morning and the kiddos are super excited!!! We got a beautiful BNB just minutes away from the con!!!!
    We made it a little while ago and settled in to our bnb! Only 8 minutes away from the con!!!

Private First Class heathernjohn7@sbcglobal.net's Avatar
    We're leaving in the morning. 9 hour trip for us. Wife, me and my son. He has Autism. This is our first con. Hopefully it will be really fun for all of us. I'm pretty excited.

We're leaving in the morning. 9 hour trip for us. Wife, me and my son. He has Autism. This is our first con. Hopefully it will be really fun for all of us. I'm pretty excited.
    Awesome, that will be a great trip. And the drive will be a good one!

We made it a little while ago and settled in to our bnb! Only 8 minutes away from the con!!!
    Wow, thats awesome! Well played!
    if I had a pet Python I would name it Laser Viper. If I had a pet viper.... I would have issues.