Page 25 of 37 FirstFirst ... 15232425262735 ... LastLast

Thread: 2018 GIJoeCon Discussion

Nope, not even close, under licensing regulations, it’s not whether or not a profit is made, It’s a question of whether or not permission has been granted (rented). The profit is simply what you hope to gain when you attempt to make back the money you spent renting the license. So no, it would be like asking the club to bankrupt itself for no return on the investment.
    "A Soldier's Job is to do the impossible and then be forgotten." - Hawk, G.I. Joe #1

Private First Class fostereben@gmail.com's Avatar
    Looking at the over all set I like it, I think it's one of my top 4 sets and once in hand I'm sure I will like it even more. The only change I wise & hope the Club can do is make Hardball in his original colors just change the pants and keep the rest the same on hardball. I still think it will look great and I am sure GI Joe fans would love for it to be done. It would go from a great set to a fantastic set IMO. I cant wait for the convention going to be a great time. Cant wait to get this box set in hand.

Captain Matthew.stoops@wmich.edu's Avatar
    Well with all the figures revealed for the 3 3/4" set that means it's time to reveal the 12" set, right?
    The tortoise lays on its back, its belly baking in the hot sun, beating its legs, trying to turn itself over but it can't. Not without your help.

But you're not helping.

Make sure you check out the March 2018 issue of the official GIJCC magazine for group shots of this year's 3 3/4" figures from the convention box set, along with the first preview of content from the 12" box set.

Corporal
    Seen it looks awesome

I can't wait to get this set in my hands

Corporal
    When will we find out what parts will be needed for the customization class so we can purchase them with plenty of time before the convention (in case we have trouble finding them or bave to purchase from overseas) sometimes things take a while to get through the mail. I once waited almost 3 months for a figure from Hong Kong.

Banned autobotcitycomics@hotmail.com's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by funpubincadmin View Post
    Make sure you check out the March 2018 issue of the official GIJCC magazine for group shots of this year's 3 3/4" figures from the convention box set, along with the first preview of content from the 12" box set.

This set is amazing looking great work club

Private First Class
    Registered for the Homefront Heroes. Going out with a BANG this year!

I was a little leery to hear that there would be no exclusive vehicles but then remembered that the con exclusive figures were/are always grand slam. So the possibilities of seeing a bunch of figures were haven't seen are ENDLESS.

Banned
    I don't see why we would need another barbecue and another lowlight but that's just me. I'd be very happy if the club used the traditional con figure sets to give us more of the ARAH run and other highly-requested figures who aren't necessarily Python Patrol or Slaughter's Marauders.