Page 1 of 37 12311 ... LastLast

Thread: 2018 GIJoeCon Discussion

2018 GIJoeCon Discussion

The Brochure is now on-line. We expect to start registration in about a week. Emails will go out when registration is live.

Captain Matthew.stoops@wmich.edu's Avatar
    I hope the Green Beret Fatigues have pockets.

Not that I'll be able to afford the set, or even go this last year, but I hope the fatigues have pockets.
    The tortoise lays on its back, its belly baking in the hot sun, beating its legs, trying to turn itself over but it can't. Not without your help.

But you're not helping.

Private First Class sheila4420@hotmail.com's Avatar
    I'm very curious to see what this Sgt. Smasher looks like, as well as Hardball as a Marauder. Also want to see if there's any difference in the Mutt and Spirit figures from the BBTS pack versions.

I'm very curious to see what this Sgt. Smasher looks like, as well as Hardball as a Marauder. Also want to see if there's any difference in the Mutt and Spirit figures from the BBTS pack versions.
    Spirit was the only one of the two that was in the BBTS Pack so it's a matter of how different Spirit is.

Private First Class charlesbarry1975@hotmail.com's Avatar
    Interesting. More Laser Viper? Why are we getting Lampreys? Are there going to be water vehicles? My choice would have been Python Soldiers or Python Vipers.

Hope we get a Triple T, to go with Sgt Smasher.

Interesting. More Laser Viper? Why are we getting Lampreys? Are there going to be water vehicles? My choice would have been Python Soldiers or Python Vipers.
    They are making the 2003 Python Patrol Set. Almost can guarantee the two packs and three packs are SAW Vipers and Rock Vipers
    Last edited by funpubincadmin; 01-24-2018 at 06:36 PM. Reason: If you quote, please remove email tag.

Captain
    Hoping for Python Rattler and HISS tank of the molds available. NO MORE SKYSTRIKERS, PLEASE!

Private First Class charlesbarry1975@hotmail.com's Avatar
    Now that we know the Convention Set theme & recalling what vehicle molds are available. I present, what I think will be the vehicle exclusive.

Free give away - Marauder's Armadillo
    Marauder's HAVOC / AWE Striker
    PYTHON Patrol painted Rattler / HISS
    3 pack - Python SAW Vipers or Rock Vipers
    2 pack - Crankcase & Cross Country
    Parachute drop would be Marauder's Rip Cord or Python coloured Wild Weasel

Membership!!! Your thoughts???

Private First Class sheila4420@hotmail.com's Avatar
    Yeah-I realized i messed up and put Mutt in there. Got confused.