Page 1 of 21 12311 ... LastLast

Thread: 2018 GIJoeCon Discussion

2018 GIJoeCon Discussion

The Brochure is now on-line. We expect to start registration in about a week. Emails will go out when registration is live.

Private First Class autobotcitycomics@hotmail.com's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by GIJCC_Staff View Post
    The Brochure is now on-line. We expect to start registration in about a week. Emails will go out when registration is live.
    will we see any figure mock ups this week ?

I second that. Let's see some mock up photos. A little hard to commit that much money to something we haven't seen.

Captain Matthew.stoops@wmich.edu's Avatar
    I hope the Green Beret Fatigues have pockets.

Not that I'll be able to afford the set, or even go this last year, but I hope the fatigues have pockets.
    These go to Eleven...

Private First Class sheila4420@hotmail.com's Avatar
    I'm very curious to see what this Sgt. Smasher looks like, as well as Hardball as a Marauder. Also want to see if there's any difference in the Mutt and Spirit figures from the BBTS pack versions.

I'm very curious to see what this Sgt. Smasher looks like, as well as Hardball as a Marauder. Also want to see if there's any difference in the Mutt and Spirit figures from the BBTS pack versions.
    Spirit was the only one of the two that was in the BBTS Pack so it's a matter of how different Spirit is.

Private First Class charlesbarry1975@hotmail.com's Avatar
    Interesting. More Laser Viper? Why are we getting Lampreys? Are there going to be water vehicles? My choice would have been Python Soldiers or Python Vipers.

Hope we get a Triple T, to go with Sgt Smasher.

Interesting. More Laser Viper? Why are we getting Lampreys? Are there going to be water vehicles? My choice would have been Python Soldiers or Python Vipers.
    They are making the 2003 Python Patrol Set. Almost can guarantee the two packs and three packs are SAW Vipers and Rock Vipers
    Last edited by funpubincadmin; 01-24-2018 at 07:36 PM. Reason: If you quote, please remove email tag.

Banned
    Hoping for Python Rattler and HISS tank of the molds available. NO MORE SKYSTRIKERS, PLEASE!