Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: 2014 GIJoeCon 3 3/4-inch Action Figure Preview #3!

Exclamation 2014 GIJoeCon 3 3/4-inch Action Figure Preview #3!

GENERAL HAWK has ordered a new tactical operations team to be formed and handle the dire situation... and he's got one man in mind to take charge of the Emergency Chemical Operation Force.

E.C.O. Force Commander: FLINT is ready for action. Take a look at the next exclusive action figure preview at the official 2014 convention website... Click Here!

Name:  Flint-thumb.jpg
Views: 4649
Size:  25.0 KB

Private First Class
    I think Flint looks great...love the colors, love how much it resembles the vintage ECO Flint...can't wait to own this.

I love this! I almost want this figure just to put that head/beret on my main Flint in his original outfit. Now I get how you are updated the ECO Force to be modern but still have the bright colors of the originals. Can't wait to see Ozone and Clean Sweep now.

Private First Class
    Fantastic job Club, I love this figure.

The colors are of definitely AIRTIGHT. BRAVO! Better then the actual bright colors of the 90's. THIS says HORROR MOVIE time and again!! I think I better brush up on my GEORGE ROMERO instead of RANGER CHEMICAL SCHOOL!!!!!!! I have never seen this GIANT GUN before in my zombie research. MAN! Right across his CHEST.......just says survival.

Quote Originally Posted by charles.phillips@penske.com View Post
    I think Flint looks great...love the colors, love how much it resembles the vintage ECO Flint...can't wait to own this.
    Quote Originally Posted by julestobin@gmail.com View Post
    The colors are of definitely AIRTIGHT. BRAVO! Better then the actual bright colors of the 90's. THIS says HORROR MOVIE time and again!! I think I better brush up on my GEORGE ROMERO instead of RANGER CHEMICAL SCHOOL!!!!!!! I have never seen this GIANT GUN before in my zombie research. MAN! Right across his CHEST.......just says survival.
    This figure definitely brings together the best of both worlds when it comes to Flint. For one thing he is wearing his ECO Suit like his vintage ECO Warriors figure but when he doesn't need his helmet he can put his beret on and LEt's face it a Beret-less Flint just doesn't seem like Flint.

This set is looking better every day! Can't wait to see more!

Now that's what I'm talking about, this is the best one yet.

Big fan so far...Flint definitely came out looking great...just enough old and new elements I think to make a lot of people happy....

Private First Class fostereben@gmail.com's Avatar
    Flint looks great the colors work really well I can't wait to see Ozone and Clean Sweep. The accessories are a bit of a let down, I am not a fan of that gun he is holding that came with retaliation Duke and Joe Colton real pain to have a figure hold it. But that is why we have marauder john and I plan to swap that gun out with something else.