Page 1 of 5 123 ... LastLast

Thread: FSS 8.0 Speculation

FSS 8.0 Speculation

We’ve made several FSS 8.0 wishlists, but what things do you think the club wants to complete in the final FSS? Do you think additional Oktober Guard figures, the remaining 1987-1989 gaps, the remaining Ninja Force, the remaining Plague Troopers, or something else they’ve started but haven’t had the chance to finish? Do you think this is a goal of theirs, or do you think it’ll be business as usual, pulling from several different eras of GI Joe?
    "A Soldier's Job is to do the impossible and then be forgotten." - Hawk, G.I. Joe #1

Corporal
    Well my thought is with seeing all the repaints in 7.0, I think we could expect many more. I personally would like to see Slaughter's Marauders Footloose and Mutt, and if it hasn't been maxe yet Tiger Force Roadblock and Tripwire. Easy peasy 1/3 of the set done with simple repaints of existing figures. Another easy figure would be Backblast (Bazooka's head and helmet, Retaliation Roadblock/Big Lob torso and arms, 50th Outback legs). Ninja Force Banzai could be another one using tne head from 7.0 Dreadnok Kaos and everything else fron the Night Creeper Leader. I'll have to figure out other easy characters, it'll be easier after the con set.

Private First Class
    First and foremost I do not like repaints, but if we must I would not mind seeing a Freestyle. I really do hope we get some of the more obscure figures like Baron Ironblood and Blackstar. But if at least we get Hardball, Blizzard and Fast Draw I would be ecstatic. Definitely do not want to see any more Tiger Force and BATs. I have chronic fatigue of those two.

Private First Class
    Hardball, Blizzard and Fast Draw are a must at this point. Recoil and Grid-Iron would also be great. The rest is anyone's guest, but I'd be happily surprised to have Dawn Moreno as part of the set, or as the final mystery figure

Private First Class
    I forgot: Krake! We need Krake the before and after he became the new CC.

The Krake idea would be really cool. I still can’t believe he and Michael Monk never got figures!
    "A Soldier's Job is to do the impossible and then be forgotten." - Hawk, G.I. Joe #1

Private First Class sheila4420@hotmail.com's Avatar
    Major Barrage would be cool. Artillery Commander is always good to have.

Sergeant
    Would really like Fast Draw. Maybe they could use the missile system from the IG convention set Metalhead.

Private First Class
    I really hope to get Lightfoot, Munitia, Fast Drew and Blizzard before the end.. but there are a ton of characters those missing... just I prey Club avoid put slot in bin with "V2 or similar" for already published figures.

Private First Class troysheets2001@yahoo.com's Avatar
    They could get one last use out of that toll booth head for recoil. I would LOVE a Dawn Moreno as Snake Eyes figure.