Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Your 1st Fun Pub Figure

Sergeant
    Entire Crimson Strike Team convention set.

Private First Class
    Footloose Membership Figure

Corporal bassistcarlos@sbcglobal.net's Avatar
    This is a hard question for me to answer! I honestly don’t remember my first fun pub figure. I discovered eBay & fun pub around the same time; 2003/2004. I know my first con set was Dreadnok Rampage, from 2004, but I think I picked it up off of eBay. I think I signed up in 2006 for the Operation: Flaming M.O.T.H. sets. I was in & out of the club, depending on the incentive figure back then. I skipped 2009 & 2010, and I could kick myself for doing so! I’m still trying to track down Redmack, Topson, Manleh, Shimik & Starduster.
    My first “MUST HAVE” figures were Rip it & Hotwire. I’ve been onboard with fun pub, consistently, since 2011!

Private First Class fostereben@gmail.com's Avatar
    2010 big lob figure

Captain Matthew.stoops@wmich.edu's Avatar
    I've been consistent since 2011, with the Man of the Sea, and I've gotten just about all the Club Adventurers, either through membership, Club sales, or eBay.

Only missing the Foreign Adventurer in its entirety, the Man of Asia Accessories, the Foreign Air Adventurer, and some of the earlier reproductions: Land, Sea, Air, TC and Astronaut. Which is Okay because I've already got those in one form or another.

Oh, and the Counter Culture Adventurer and the Aged Adventurer, both of which I really want.
    The tortoise lays on its back, its belly baking in the hot sun, beating its legs, trying to turn itself over but it can't. Not without your help.

But you're not helping.

Footloose was mine along with the Operation Bear Trap set.

Private First Class charlesbarry1975@hotmail.com's Avatar
    My brain did not explode. I did think the figures were amazing & spectacular, but my original thoughts were.... "Why is the Club doing another Crimson set? They cannot have run out of ideas already?? Could they ?!?! Why are the not doing a Sky Patrol or Night Force set??? Those would be EPIC!!!"

I am happy that the Club eventually did them & where this is the LAST Convention. I want to be there. What can I say. I love my Joes!!!

2011 Dial-Tone figure.

Private First Class etquick2003@yahoo.com's Avatar
    I still can't remember. Kinda embarrassing.
    if I had a pet Python I would name it Laser Viper. If I had a pet viper.... I would have issues.

LOL, I still have the original club adventure team figures. I bought them all from my uncle who purchased them directly from the club years ago. I just Love the quality of the Gi Joe Club figures.... especially my talking commanders! And the 1969 astroanut even though I know that my 1969 astronaut version is not part of the adventure team. Still a very cool piece that I love owning!