Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: January 2018 updates

January 2018 updates

The Heartwrencher and vehicle pre-orders are up and in less than 24 hours we have sold 1/3 of the run.

Convention info coming soon.

Don't forget to keep your membership active. You can renew up until March 16, after that date we will stop taking memberships.

Memberships aren't pro-rated, correct? So, any renewals at this point will be for less than 12 months but required in order to purchase product (presumably including FSS 8) through the remainder of the year?

So, if my membership expires in May, I need to renew prior to March 16 in order to be eligible for any offerings occurring after the May expiration date?

Thanks.

Any updates on shipping for fss

Private First Class autobotcitycomics@hotmail.com's Avatar
    I have a tracking number three USPS but hasn’t been picked up yet

“Convention Info Coming Soon,” is music to my ears and heart. We will finally know at least the Theme of the final box set, if not the characters as well. This is fantastic news! Are we getting a hint before the reveal happens?
    "A Soldier's Job is to do the impossible and then be forgotten." - Hawk, G.I. Joe #1

Quote Originally Posted by GIJCC_Staff View Post
    The Heartwrencher and vehicle pre-orders are up and in less than 24 hours we have sold 1/3 of the run.

How close is this to selling out after a week? Is it close enough that the Club could consider, with Hasbro's blessing the rest of the Ground Assault (RAM Cycle) and the Air Assault (Fang and Skyhawk) Sets?

I wonder if the production numbers were slashed from previous sets (does not bode well for the Con items). Although the Dreadnoks seems to experience waves of popularity.

Over half of the Heartwrencher and vehicle are now sold through the pre-orders, that's just in 5 days....

I'm more interested to know if i need to renew my membership for the last 6 months of the year...
    Last edited by funpubincadmin; 01-18-2018 at 04:47 PM. Reason: Please call or email our Customer Service for this inquiry.

Quote Originally Posted by GIJCC_Staff View Post
    Over half of the Heartwrencher and vehicle are now sold through the pre-orders, that's just in 5 days....
    Wow. Really impressive. Initially I had my doubts about this set, but I can't wait to have it in hand.