Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: January 2018 updates

We are now into single day digits, T-minus 9 at most before the reveal of the Convention Set Theme! Soon we will know if the logo contained a clue or not. But seriously, shouldn’t we have been given a clue from The Club by now in the form of a post?!?!?
    "A Soldier's Job is to do the impossible and then be forgotten." - Hawk, G.I. Joe #1

Private First Class charlesbarry1975@hotmail.com's Avatar
    I am excited. Hoping the club goes out with a bang!!!

Yes, you would need to renew through the end of the year if you want access to the last FSS and all of the club mags, etc.

Note that we have started going through the archives one last time and thinning it down to just what Brian is going to keep. So for the next month or so, watch for these items as there are usually less then 3 of them. Most of the time 1 or 2.

Are we talking figures?

Private First Class charlesbarry1975@hotmail.com's Avatar
    I would like a carded club exclusive Dial Tone or Rowdy Roddy Piper. Club Admin.... you have my email, phone number & address. A heads up would be great. Thanks!!!

Hello Members!

We are going back through the club archives and thinning everything down to just what I am keeping in my collection.

This means we have started putting in the club store items you may not have seen for a long time. Some will be retail, some will be exclusives. This will go on for several months until we comb through the entire warehouse. Please note that for some of these, there is only one. Other items may have a higher quantity. Most of them are less than three.

These items will also come with a letter that it is from the Collectors' Club Archives and it will be embossed with the Hassenfeld Bros Inc. Corporate seal from 1926 (which is a cool mento itself).

Make sure you check out the store every few days to see what we have added. Currently there are over 50 items that have been uploaded.

2/3 of the Heartwrenchers are sold out and in a little over hour we are 1/3 sold through on the 2018 convention loose sets and the GT American Hero is 95% sold out!

Also, on the archive items of the first 50 items we put up, this morning there were only stock left on 15 of them.

GIJoeCon updates... Thursday Class so out. Golden Ticket American Hero is sold out. About an hour and half in, there are still a few Golden Ticket Generals.

Almost all non-attending 3 3/4" sets are gone. We are very fortunate that this year we have received 3 3/4" samples this early. We don't have any 12" items to show yet but, it is very similar to the vintage "Sears" Green Beret Machine Gun Outpost.