Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: More Dreadnok vehicles?

Sergeant

More Dreadnok vehicles?

Is there any chance of getting the Dreadnok Ground Assault motorcycle, maybe as a convention exclusive? Or the Dreadnok Air Assault Skyhawk as a final club vehicle?

Is there any chance of getting the Dreadnok Ground Assault motorcycle, maybe as a convention exclusive? Or the Dreadnok Air Assault Skyhawk as a final club vehicle?
    and fang please

Corporal bassistcarlos@sbcglobal.net's Avatar
    I’m not big on vehicles, but I wouldn’t mind a modern era Demolisher & Crusher! I would get the vehicles if they came with figures.

Corporal
    With vehicles or not I want the crusher and demolisher to complete the dreadnoks. But the vehicles would be cool

Sergeant
    The molds are readily available for the air assault Fang and Skyhawk and the Ground Assault RAM. Just seems like these are real no-brainer vehicles that would be easy to produce with minimal changes other than colors from previously produced Club products. Even with the license expiring at the end of the year it just seems like it could be done with a minimum of time and effort.

A thundermachine or some other vehicle with a lost mold would require it to be essentially remade under some other mold but we KNOW that the Fang, Skyhawk and RAM molds are already out there in 25th/Modern sizes.

Sergeant iamcanadian@sasktel.net's Avatar
    "Is there any chance of getting the Dreadnok Ground Assault motorcycle, maybe as a convention exclusive? Or the Dreadnok Air Assault Skyhawk as a final club vehicle?"

Yes, please, plus the fang! But only as a Club exclusive, not con exclusive. Makes you wonder why these weren't jumped on years ago and instead of the blue sharc and havoc II?

And the plot thickens....2018 Con Set, DEF vs Dreadnoks, with Dreadnok vehicles as Con Attendee Exclusives? It could happen. It would be a logical enemy for DEF. And it would give the Dreadnok fans the extra vehicles they have been screaming for. I just got my Club Magazine, Brian’s Intel Section says Con Brochure will be announced very soon. It could happen.
    "A Soldier's Job is to do the impossible and then be forgotten." - Hawk, G.I. Joe #1

Sergeant
    Motorcycle gangs like the 'noks have a LONG history of criminal enterprises including gun-running and drug trafficking. Taylormade enemies for the DEF. Would still like it if Headman and a couple of hunters made it into the 'Noks side of the set as allies/conspirators.

Corporal bassistcarlos@sbcglobal.net's Avatar
    Motorcycle gangs like the 'noks have a LONG history of criminal enterprises including gun-running and drug trafficking. Taylormade enemies for the DEF. Would still like it if Headman and a couple of hunters made it into the 'Noks side of the set as allies/conspirators.
    You may be onto something!

Noks vs Headhunters vs the DEF