Thread: GI Joe figure Spreadsheet/Checklist?

GI Joe figure Spreadsheet/Checklist?

Does anyone know of an excel spreadsheet or CSV that has a listing of all the GI Joe figures? (Bonus points for info like years and weapons and such)

I know you can use yojoe.com, but I was hoping for something more like a spreadsheet.

Thought I would check before I start making my own (at least for the figures I have)

I happen to have just such a sheet. Rebel (or anybody really) PM me with the email address you want it sent to.

Also for those who use Apple Devices there is an App known as Toy Collector Checklist that includes G.I.Joe on it.

Awesome! Thanks!

Sergeant iamcanadian@sasktel.net's Avatar
    There were a few 25th ones that I found years ago, don't know of any for all joes though. There is a cool app that has them all (82-17), plus variations and international and lists all weapons, and has all the vehicle and play sets. It's called Toy Collector 2.

Toy Collector 2 also has the Kreo joes, Sigma joes, Hot Toys, Sideshow Joes, Funko POP. It's basically a digital checklist. You can mark what you have, if its MOC or loose, and if it's complete.

OOPS!, I mean Toy Collector 3!
    Last edited by iamcanadian@sasktel.net; 01-08-2018 at 07:51 PM.

That's the app I basically mentioned above. I actually help the guy out with some of the content. I did send our the copies of the Spreadsheet that were requested yesterday.

Yeah, just saying that there's different versions of the Toy Collector app but only Toy Collector 3 has the weapons listed with the figures and lists the international joes. And it's great that anyone who has the app can help with content, be it pictures, info or even new lines of toys.

I got the app today and it says that if you have version 2.0 you can migrate all your info into version 3 automatically. I haven’t messed around with it much yet, but it seems pretty cool. Links to search for figures you don’t have as well. Includes all FSS and Joe Con Exclusive figures too.
    "A Soldier's Job is to do the impossible and then be forgotten." - Hawk, G.I. Joe #1

Was just stumbling around the net and finally found this PDF file that lists 2007-2014 joes.
    https://drive.google.com/file/d/0B-s...Y3SDZPWGM/edit
    It's 35 pages, up 10 from the last time I used it.