Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast

Thread: 2018 Joe Con Theme?

Private First Class ERIKSEMAIL@VERIZON.NET's Avatar
    Stars and Stripes Forever.

Sorry guys, but the only way I'm going to Tennessee is if it has DEF and Headhunters. Not really into Brigade, Knocks, or Plague....... Red Shadows might be cool, but would have to see the box set first. It would be interesting to see the Stars and Stripes.

Private First Class jk.fregia.77@gmail.com's Avatar
    I personally would prefer it to be the Stars and Stripes Forever set, which would be a good set to put the tan Clutch in. Some ideas for vehicles I would like to see that could be made with existing molds would be the rest of the dreadnok vehicles, the Cobra CAT, and the Cobra MSV.
    Last edited by jk.fregia.77@gmail.com; 01-17-2018 at 06:07 PM.

Private First Class
    Personally I am not interested in a Stars & Stripes Con Set. DEF, Red Shadows, Star Brigade, Plague; any of those would be awesome.

The brochure could drop any day now, but I think they’ll wait until January 31, so that the February Club Magazine will be more fresh and relevant when it comes out. But, I hope I’m wrong and the announcement drops sooner.
    "A Soldier's Job is to do the impossible and then be forgotten." - Hawk, G.I. Joe #1

Private First Class etquick2003@yahoo.com's Avatar
    The only ideas so far that I would pay for are cobra plague and star brigade. The rest of the groups have a couple strong characters but not enough to buy a whole set. The only repainted groups that would be interesting would be sonic fighters and cobra plague.

You say that now, but a modernized DEF could blow your socks off. Checkpoint, Rook, Redzone in Modern Era, plus Guillotine’s cabal buddies, or Red Shadows totally modernized might make you change your mind quickly, just saying, keep an open mind here.
    "A Soldier's Job is to do the impossible and then be forgotten." - Hawk, G.I. Joe #1

Well that was out of left field....
    Python Patrol vs Slaughter's Marauders? Featuring "Sgt Smasher"

Five G.I. JOE team members: Sgt.
    Smasher, Footloose, Hardball, Mutt
    & Junkyard (K-9), Spirit & Freedom
    (eagle).
    Ten COBRA team members: Major Bludd, Python H.E.A.T. Viper
    (troop builder x 3), Python Lamprey (troop builder x 3), Python
    Laser Viper (troop builder x 3).
    Each of these great teams comes with their classic weapons,
    accessories, figure stands and file cards!

Well the "Sarge", Hardball, Footloose and Mutt and Junkyard were highly requested, the rest ummm, not so much. And the Sarge only if he is a Slaughter Marauder "Slaughter" look a like...

Well at least we know we are getting Harball in the FSS 8.0
    Last edited by rjhiii@sover.net; 01-23-2018 at 05:09 PM.

Corporal bassistcarlos@sbcglobal.net's Avatar
    Well, Sgt. Slaughter & an updated Maj. Bludd have been highly requested. A rerelease of Footloose has been desired as well.

I haven't seen Major Bludd on the lists in numbers. Hardball, The Sarge, SM Mutt and SM Footloose yes.