Page 2 of 6 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Thread: 2018 Joe Con Theme?

I thought the same thing after he was put into FSS. They don’t normally do one of a group and not the others down the road. Quite honestly I haven’t seen an idea on here yet that I wouldn’t pay for. DEF vs Headhunters, or vs anybody that made sense, Red Shadows, Steel Brigade vs Plague, all of these sets would be awesome.
    "A Soldier's Job is to do the impossible and then be forgotten." - Hawk, G.I. Joe #1

Private First Class
    Steel Brigade VS Plague would be great. Especially since black and silver are colors on the 2018 Con logo.

Private First Class etquick2003@yahoo.com's Avatar
    Steel Brigade VS Plague would be great. Especially since black and silver are colors on the 2018 Con logo.[/QUOTE]

Best idea so far!! I totally be in for Cobra plague. Steel brigade and plague would be better as groups than any others that have been discussed.

Private First Class
    Yeah, and with Steel Brigade, we could get Super Trooper, unless he's FSS 6.0 mystery figure

Sergeant
    I'm now all in on the amazing DEF vs. Dreadnoks and Headhunters idea.

I'm hoping for DEF, but they could easily do any number of themes and I'd be happy. Red Shadows is also very high on my list, as are some of the more wacky ones like Star Brigade and Mega Marines.

Private First Class fostereben@gmail.com's Avatar
    DEF vs Headhunters please club

We are within two weeks of the Con Brochure according to the Brian’s Intel Section of the Magazine that hinted the Brochure would be out by February. If they are still on schedule, we will know at minimum the Theme and the names of the characters included. I’m excited. All four ideas posed on this thread are all feasible and great ideas. DEF, Red Shadows, Steel Brigade, Head Hunters / Dreadnoks. All great ideas to get behind.
    "A Soldier's Job is to do the impossible and then be forgotten." - Hawk, G.I. Joe #1

Private First Class autobotcitycomics@hotmail.com's Avatar
    Man I wish they would just tell us already

Private First Class charlesbarry1975@hotmail.com's Avatar
    I think it is going to be a twist on the Dreadnoks Convention set. Instead of a large group of Dreadheads like last time. We will have a group from the Steel Bridage ( a combination of troop builders & a Brigade Command team ) descending on a Secret Dreadnok "chop shop" near a Tennessee Rail Yard & end up biting off more than they can chew when they find out that the Dreadnoks have been busy constructing "assault" vehicles. The vehicles could be Dreadnok & for an added twist, the Brigade figures could have a "night" or "urban" colour theme.