Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: Heart Wrencher Preview 2

Nobody has posted it here, but since an Admin weighed in... Any update on when this one goes live and the price point?

Sergeant
    Yeah, we have not copied or reproduced it here in any way, shape or form. Can't wait to get the magazine.

But we do want to know when, how much and if there is a limit!
    Last edited by rjhiii@sover.net; 01-02-2018 at 05:44 PM.

Our reminder was issued for any club members posting the GIJCC magazine images elsewhere online (i.e. other message boards, Facebook, etc.)

Please read "Brian's Intel" section in the December issue for the last update and the additional information will be posted when pre-orders are listed in the club store.

Private First Class lindy101_98@yahoo.com's Avatar
    Not a big Dreadnok guy, but I do have to say that the Jeep is on point! I was going to pass on this set until I got my magazine yesterday and saw the picture. And because it is spot on, I'll probably get 2 or 3 with this being the last year and all. ☹️

Private First Class sheila4420@hotmail.com's Avatar
    Awesome set!! Heartwrencher is absolutely PERFECT! The suspenders are a great touch for the Dreadnoks mechanic. I'm REALLY looking forward to adding her and the Dreadnok Stinger to my Dreadnoks collection. I wasn't able to get the fss 7 so I'm REALLY hoping I'm able to get the Dreadnok Kaos Trooper at a reasonable price, hopefully from the store.

Sergeant
    Honestly can't wait to fork over my money to the club for this. At least two. I just hope it goes on sale soon so there's still time to budget for Joecon and what looks like the final FSS.

Private First Class autobotcitycomics@hotmail.com's Avatar
    I can't wait for this set!