Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: Heart Wrencher Preview 2

Sergeant
    After looking at the images my only question is can I buy more than two?

I agree this set is on fire... We just need to know when and how much...

Sergeant
    I just hope that the top "folded down" part of the bib overalls is removable. I think the bibs make MUCH MORE sense than a loincloth for a character that's supposed to be a mechanic but it would be cool to just have her in pants, too, for mission scenes and whatnot.

I wonder the same about the "bib" portion. Hard to seat a figure in a vehicle when the waist adornment prevents proper leg movement.

WindsorVT - I am planning to get my pre-order in as soon as it is live. I liked the two previous vehicles offerings.

Heartwrencher and the Dreadnok Ground Assault Stinger has a lot going for it. Female Character, Dreadnok, New Character, Good vehicle and the mold isn't over used. Mega Winner.

Sergeant
    Love the Stinger mold. REALLY hoping they add the air assault from the Sears Catalog before the license goes over.

Yes this is a solid figure offering and the club nailed the appearance. The vehicle looks good too, great vintage dreadnok coloring!
    "A Soldier's Job is to do the impossible and then be forgotten." - Hawk, G.I. Joe #1

Private First Class
    This looks great! Well done Club!

We have posted a preview of January 2018 magazine cover. As a friendly reminder, it is a violation of your club member policy to digitally reproduce and use any other images from the GIJCC magazine online.