Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: New Netflix documentary

Private First Class charlesbarry1975@hotmail.com's Avatar
    I watched the G.I.Joe episode & I really liked it. Ron Rudat loves the ladies!!!

It’s a great documentary. Rob Rudat is basically the Ralph McQuarrie of GI Joe. I can’t believe he was so unceremoniously discarded but it makes sense why the figures got crazy and weird after he left. And how sad Bozigian must have been to watch his entire creative team / think tank get disbanded as the 90’s began. It explains a lot. With no Hassenfield boys left at Hasbro, it’s no wonder the Joe offerings got scarce with the exception of Fun Pub.
    "A Soldier's Job is to do the impossible and then be forgotten." - Hawk, G.I. Joe #1

Private First Class jmilford7@yahoo.com's Avatar
    The Joe episode was great! Wished they would have included more info on resurgence of the 12" line late 90's to 2005? plus Convention sets!!!

Private First Class mlandvick@gmail.com's Avatar
    I’ve watched the first four episodes. I thought they were all great! I loved finding out that Battlecat and Panthor were borrowed from the Big Jim line or that Kenner used kitbashed Fischer Price people to make the pitch figures for Lucas and company! I want the GI Joe episode to go on for another couple hours! ������
    Jones Boys
    "We named the dog Indiana..."