Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: JoeCon 2018: Excited for this bittersweet terminus?

Private First Class csi_kincaid@yahoo.com's Avatar
    If done properly, a DEF set would be a great way to get some favorite characters in our hands. You could have Mace, Bulletproof, Law, Shockwave, Long Arm and Mutt w/ Junkyard vs Headman, Gristle, Brutus, Headhunter x3 and Headhunter Stormtrooper x3. Add Cutter and Muskrat in a two pack with the Sharc 9000 (mk2). Add a 3 pack of Headhunter BAT and a two pack with Overkill Hotwire. Thoughts from the club???

Corporal bassistcarlos@sbcglobal.net's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by csi_kincaid@yahoo.com View Post
    If done properly, a DEF set would be a great way to get some favorite characters in our hands. You could have Mace, Bulletproof, Law, Shockwave, Long Arm and Mutt w/ Junkyard vs Headman, Gristle, Brutus, Headhunter x3 and Headhunter Stormtrooper x3. Add Cutter and Muskrat in a two pack with the Sharc 9000 (mk2). Add a 3 pack of Headhunter BAT and a two pack with Overkill Hotwire. Thoughts from the club???

I like it!!! Make it happen!!!

If registration starts in January, I’m guessing we will have the definitive box set theme announcement by end of next month?
    What hints lie in that red and black 2018 Con Logo? We’ve been staring at it for months now. Is it Red Shadows? Or is it a combination of DEF and Headhunters? Or is it something else and we are totally off base? It’s going to be fun to find out. FSS 7, Christmas, Con Set Reveal, and FSS 8.0. Man that’s a lot of Joe to go out on. Best fan club swan song I’ve ever heard of.
    "A Soldier's Job is to do the impossible and then be forgotten." - Hawk, G.I. Joe #1

Corporal bassistcarlos@sbcglobal.net's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by ATBotts78@gmail.com View Post
    If registration starts in January, I’m guessing we will have the definitive box set theme announcement by end of next month?
    What hints lie in that red and black 2018 Con Logo? We’ve been staring at it for months now. Is it Red Shadows? Or is it a combination of DEF and Headhunters? Or is it something else and we are totally off base? It’s going to be fun to find out. FSS 7, Christmas, Con Set Reveal, and FSS 8.0. Man that’s a lot of Joe to go out on. Best fan club swan song I’ve ever heard of.
    You’re right; we’re still getting a lot of Joe product, but I wish we still had a retail line. The brand will not grow with just exclusives; it needs a public presence.