Page 7 of 7 FirstFirst ... 567

Thread: GIJCC: FSS 7.0 Bonus 13th Mystery Figure?

It very clearly sounds like it will be a first appearance in ME format of a character we've never had an ME figure of before and who isn't part of a sub-team. My main worry is that it will be a comic book or cartoon character that wasn't part of the original ARAH run. I hope I'm wrong.
    That is a valid concern. I also hope that is not the case. One more ARAH figure please!
    "A Soldier's Job is to do the impossible and then be forgotten." - Hawk, G.I. Joe #1

I've interpreted that last bit to mean that the figure will not be in a sub team deco, not necessarily that the character has never been part of a sub team- so Lightfoot would qualify, but not Lightfoot in Night Force deco.

That may not be the case, but I don't think it's an unreasonable interpretation, accurate or not.
    That is a very good point, I like most other read into it that if the character was in a sub team he was auto out, but your right. It could be V1 deco which would include Lightfoot. Good observation, and I like your interpretation.

I've interpreted that last bit to mean that the figure will not be in a sub team deco, not necessarily that the character has never been part of a sub team- so Lightfoot would qualify, but not Lightfoot in Night Force deco.

That may not be the case, but I don't think it's an unreasonable interpretation, accurate or not.
    This is exactly how I interpreted the clue too, whether its right or wrong. So I haven't completely ruled out Lightfoot, although I'm really hoping for Steamroller or Backblast the most.
    looking for:
    tan harness from 25th DVD pack Stalker
    sniper rifle from Retaliation GI Joe Trooper (gray) or female Cobra Trooper (black)
    vintage Backblast v1 missile launcher
    DG Storm Shadow Bow (or similar mold in black)