Page 1 of 10 123 ... LastLast

Thread: GIJCC: FSS 7.0 Bonus 13th Mystery Figure?

Question GIJCC: FSS 7.0 Bonus 13th Mystery Figure?

Order now from the 2017 Figure Subscription Service 7.0 website... Click Here!

G.I. Joe Collectors' Club members that order and complete the FSS 7.0 subscription will receive a bonus carded 13th mystery figure with their sixth shipment. However, this bonus figure will remain a mystery until the final shipment!

Since we have previewed all twelve limited edition figures for this series, it's that time again to post a couple notations about the mystery figure that will make a great addition to your modern era collection:

- G.I. Joe team member!
    - 1st Character appearance!
    - Not part of a sub-team!

Make sure to get your subscription before the deadline on December 4th, 2017!

Hmmm, MARVEL or SUNBOW first character appearance? IDW or DDP? or an unproduced character that never got released like the Native American Dreadnok?

I'm not sure what you mean by "1st Character appearance". Is this an all new character? A character the comics that has never had a figure before? An old figure that doesn't have a 25th/modern era figure? I'm not asking for more clues that give this away, but could you clarify this clue at all? It might make the difference for me (and maybe others) signing up.
    looking for:
    tan harness from 25th DVD pack Stalker
    black shoulder harness from Dollar General gray Duke
    tan colored legs from Renegades Tunnel Rat, POC Steel Brigade, or similar color
    sniper rifle from Retaliation GI Joe Trooper (gray) or female Cobra Trooper (black)
    vintage Backblast v1 missile launcher
    DG Storm Shadow Bow (or similar mold in black)

Private First Class
    Cool-Breeze? How many characters haven't been produced that were remotely significant?

And there was no mention of NEW parts, which they usually advertise as a big selling point. So it is probably somebody that can be made with existing molds.
    looking for:
    tan harness from 25th DVD pack Stalker
    black shoulder harness from Dollar General gray Duke
    tan colored legs from Renegades Tunnel Rat, POC Steel Brigade, or similar color
    sniper rifle from Retaliation GI Joe Trooper (gray) or female Cobra Trooper (black)
    vintage Backblast v1 missile launcher
    DG Storm Shadow Bow (or similar mold in black)

#### ###### ##### ##### #####
    Last edited by funpubincadmin; 12-01-2017 at 03:37 PM. Reason: Removed for Forum Guideline Violation!

I thought Cool Breeze, but no indication of new tooling and I can't think of any figures they could use for his metal sleeves.

Corporal
    I don't know if anyone remembers but a while ago on the forums some one showed some artwork for some new characters to be maid amongst theese were Vorona (fss 6), Barrel Roll (Target exclusive), mainframe, mayday, marinier, cool breeze and more. After looking at theese my thoughts are either Mayday, or Marinier. Both could easily be done with existing parts. As for Cool Breeze's arms you could use the arms from a Cobra Bat. Oh yeah Cool Breeze can also be maid using existing parts. None of theese characters have ever had figures

Private First Class
    I'm not sure what you mean by "1st Character appearance". Is this an all new character? A character the comics that has never had a figure before? An old figure that doesn't have a 25th/modern era figure? I'm not asking for more clues that give this away, but could you clarify this clue at all? It might make the difference for me (and maybe others) signing up.
    Same here, I am baffled on the 2nd Clue. Could the Club clarify that 2nd Clue? Please.

I'm hoping for Pale Peony. Never had a figure, she's not part of a sub team and she's a Joe. My other hopes are Firewall or Mayday. It would be a trip if it was Rocky!
    Last edited by csi_kincaid@yahoo.com; 12-01-2017 at 05:08 PM. Reason: Added to comment