Page 9 of 10 FirstFirst ... 78910 LastLast

Thread: GIJCC: FSS 7.0 Bonus 13th Mystery Figure?

Corporal
    Personally I think Dart looks much better than Tracker and I'm not sure which version it is but one of them has the same color scheme as the original 13 Joes so he would definitely fit in better than Tracker. I could care less about when he was released, he's just a good looking figure and having a second Native American on the team is a good thing.

Ok, first of all, let’s not turn this into a Dart vs Tacker thread, because we don’t know if either of them is the mystery figure and you guys are allowed to like different figures.
    Second, Dart is the third Native American. Sprit was the second. You forgot about Franklin ‘Airborne’ Talltree.
    looking for:
    tan harness from 25th DVD pack Stalker
    black shoulder harness from Dollar General gray Duke
    tan colored legs from Renegades Tunnel Rat, POC Steel Brigade, or similar color
    sniper rifle from Retaliation GI Joe Trooper (gray) or female Cobra Trooper (black)
    vintage Backblast v1 missile launcher
    DG Storm Shadow Bow (or similar mold in black)

Private First Class
    Oh I never considered ethnicity, another native American is a good idea. Still, I would prefer someone who is not Army, the other branches of the military are underappreciated.

Is there any reason it can't be Dawn Moreno? I feel that it will be so.

Is there any reason it can't be Dawn Moreno? I feel that it will be so.
    That would be my dream figure!

Corporal
    I stand corrected completely spaced on Airborne. As to this figure vs that one I was simply pointing out why I prefer Dart over Tracker. Not that I have a problem with Tracker. Ut thats what good about collecting, we all have different wants for different reasons

Corporal bassistcarlos@sbcglobal.net's Avatar
    Dart is more than likely the 4th Native American on the team. Armadillo was born in Arizona & his last name is Makepeace; not as common as Smith or Johnson. He would also be a contender for the 13th spot, but nowhere near the top of my list.

I kind of want a Franklin Talltree Esquire figure now. Read his filecard he passed the bar and became a lawyer. A repaint of the Shattered Glass Tomax three piece suit for the body, and maybe, Quinn’s head. Too bad Airborne already has a Modern Era Version. A Screaming Eagle attorney at law figure would be awesome. I have a bad feeling this post will get deleted as off topic, but maybe someone will see it in time to be inspired, make this figure, and PM me with a price to sell it to me.

Both Dart and Tracker have impressive filecard stories. All three versions of Dart are very close to traditional military uniform. Tracker has a weird present day Cleveland Cavaliers Maroon-Brown and Gold shirt, but hey, again, I’d be happy with either one as the FSS 7 mystery figure.

Or we could just end this debate and all agree that Major Barrage deserves the slot? (Nobody cringe, nobody even flinch, okay- lol) I have about a snowball’s chance in Gung-Ho’s bayou of getting anyone of you to support that dream don’t I?
    "A Soldier's Job is to do the impossible and then be forgotten." - Hawk, G.I. Joe #1

Private First Class etquick2003@yahoo.com's Avatar
    would get behind a Major Barrage figure, in all seriousness. He could be tooled from Big Lob and Gung Ho parts mostly and maybe a Duke head. Im still hoping for Backblast. He wasn’t in a subteam if I recall correctly.

Corporal bassistcarlos@sbcglobal.net's Avatar
    Major Barrage seems like an easy build. The Big Lob/Roadblock body, with a Benchpress head should do it!