Page 8 of 10 FirstFirst ... 678910 LastLast

Thread: GIJCC: FSS 7.0 Bonus 13th Mystery Figure?

Corporal bassistcarlos@sbcglobal.net's Avatar
    Now that we’ve gotten Hardtop and Payload is on the way, I’d love to see Countdown join the roster, although versions 2&3 are part of Star Brigade; the “not part of a subteam” clue could rule him out.

Well, it's not dress blues Gung Ho, that wouldn't be his 1st appearance as a modern era figure. Could be someone like Flagg Sr. or Col. Sharp (or Sparks).

I still think Countdown is eligible. His first figure was not part of a sub team, and although it's maybe not clear, I think it means the "figure" is not part of a sub team, instead of the "character" never was part of a sub team. I not saying it will be him (or Lightfoot), but I don't think we can definitively rule them out yet.
    looking for:
    tan harness from 25th DVD pack Stalker
    black shoulder harness from Dollar General gray Duke
    tan colored legs from Renegades Tunnel Rat, POC Steel Brigade, or similar color
    sniper rifle from Retaliation GI Joe Trooper (gray) or female Cobra Trooper (black)
    vintage Backblast v1 missile launcher
    DG Storm Shadow Bow (or similar mold in black)

Ooh, Sparks. The one member of "Tanks For The Memories" without any modern era versions.

Private First Class efvogler3rd@yahoo.com's Avatar
    Does not part of a sub-team mean never part of a Sub-team?

For example Lightfoot? who is missing but who had a Night Force figure too.

I'm calling Fast Draw, although I would prefer Recoil.

Who else?
    Quoting myself here, but now those are out of the way, I still think Lightfoot is disqualified, so Stretcher would be awesome, but Sparks would be cool, but Col Sharpe would blow me away.

Private First Class
    Does not part of a sub-team simply mean they wouldn't be dressed in their sub-team bdu? Are they tricky like that?

Private First Class
    There was a navy guy called Tracker, he needs an update, hopefully with a raft! Is he a possibility?

Tracker could be cool with the inflatable raft from back then.

I’d prefer Dart to Tracker, but I’d take either. I don’t think Lightfoot is disqualified.
    "A Soldier's Job is to do the impossible and then be forgotten." - Hawk, G.I. Joe #1

Quote Originally Posted by Commander_Lane View Post
    - G.I. Joe team member!
    - 1st Character appearance!
    - Not part of a sub-team!
    I guess it's not totally clear what they mean, but I think that last clue just says the 13th figure is not part of a sub team, it doesn't say the character was never part of a sub team. I'm not saying I think it will be him, but I don't think yellow Lightfoot is necessarily ruled out (it is not part of a sub team), but the brown/black NF Lightfoot is definitely out.
    looking for:
    tan harness from 25th DVD pack Stalker
    black shoulder harness from Dollar General gray Duke
    tan colored legs from Renegades Tunnel Rat, POC Steel Brigade, or similar color
    sniper rifle from Retaliation GI Joe Trooper (gray) or female Cobra Trooper (black)
    vintage Backblast v1 missile launcher
    DG Storm Shadow Bow (or similar mold in black)

I'd take Tracker over Dart any day. No more 2002-05 characters!!