Page 7 of 10 FirstFirst ... 56789 ... LastLast

Thread: GIJCC: FSS 7.0 Bonus 13th Mystery Figure?

It very clearly sounds like it will be a first appearance in ME format of a character we've never had an ME figure of before and who isn't part of a sub-team. My main worry is that it will be a comic book or cartoon character that wasn't part of the original ARAH run. I hope I'm wrong.
    That is a valid concern. I also hope that is not the case. One more ARAH figure please!
    "A Soldier's Job is to do the impossible and then be forgotten." - Hawk, G.I. Joe #1

I've interpreted that last bit to mean that the figure will not be in a sub team deco, not necessarily that the character has never been part of a sub team- so Lightfoot would qualify, but not Lightfoot in Night Force deco.

That may not be the case, but I don't think it's an unreasonable interpretation, accurate or not.
    That is a very good point, I like most other read into it that if the character was in a sub team he was auto out, but your right. It could be V1 deco which would include Lightfoot. Good observation, and I like your interpretation.

I've interpreted that last bit to mean that the figure will not be in a sub team deco, not necessarily that the character has never been part of a sub team- so Lightfoot would qualify, but not Lightfoot in Night Force deco.

That may not be the case, but I don't think it's an unreasonable interpretation, accurate or not.
    This is exactly how I interpreted the clue too, whether its right or wrong. So I haven't completely ruled out Lightfoot, although I'm really hoping for Steamroller or Backblast the most.
    looking for:
    tan harness from 25th DVD pack Stalker
    black shoulder harness from Dollar General gray Duke
    tan colored legs from Renegades Tunnel Rat, POC Steel Brigade, or similar color
    sniper rifle from Retaliation GI Joe Trooper (gray) or female Cobra Trooper (black)
    vintage Backblast v1 missile launcher
    DG Storm Shadow Bow (or similar mold in black)

Private First Class madmac41@hotmail.com's Avatar
    I'm going to say it's going to be Dart, using the newly tooled Spirit head.

Corporal bassistcarlos@sbcglobal.net's Avatar
    I'm going to say it's going to be Dart, using the newly tooled Spirit head.
    That could be nice, but i’m hoping for vintage. Maybe Rumbler or Steam Roller.

Here are the vintage GI Joe team members that do not have a modern era figure yet. (*Lightfoot was not part of a sub-team originally, but was later added to Night Force.)

Rumbler
    Steam Roller
    Lightfoot*
    Armadillo
    Wild Card
    Backblast
    Coutdown
    Downtown
    Dogfight
    Hot Seat
    Long Range
    Windchill
    Rapid Fire
    Stretcher
    Cold Front
    Major Storm
    Updraft
    Tracker
    Major Altitude
    Colonel Courage
    Long Arm
    Mace
    Snow Storm
    Ice Cream Soldier

I only went up to 94, and it could be somebody who debuted later than that so add to the list if you want, but these guys are all candidates. A lot of them are vehicle drivers and probably not popular enough to be a real choice. We don't know of any new parts for this figure (and I think they would tell us if there were), but just about anybody can be done with existing parts if they get creative.
    looking for:
    tan harness from 25th DVD pack Stalker
    black shoulder harness from Dollar General gray Duke
    tan colored legs from Renegades Tunnel Rat, POC Steel Brigade, or similar color
    sniper rifle from Retaliation GI Joe Trooper (gray) or female Cobra Trooper (black)
    vintage Backblast v1 missile launcher
    DG Storm Shadow Bow (or similar mold in black)

So now that Joe Con is over, and we basically know what the FSS 8 figure is, does the FSS 7.0 mystery figure, not become the most interesting and guess worthy topic of conversation? It’s the only remaining surprise left, correct? Remember the clues? It’s a Joe, first appearance in modern era, and not part of a sub-team. Let the debates & guessing begin.

I hope its Dart. Lightfoot would also be cool. They made Bulletproof. Could it be Mace, so that they make to DEF? I guess technically that would be a subteam, so I guess that eliminates Mace.
    Last edited by ATBotts78@gmail.com; 06-28-2018 at 08:40 AM. Reason: Additional Thought
    "A Soldier's Job is to do the impossible and then be forgotten." - Hawk, G.I. Joe #1

Private First Class
    Hardball in Vintage Colors?

No the Club already said this was the only version of Hardball we are getting...
    All posts made are not personal, do not read them that way or it will be on you, not me.

I'd love to see Dart. I still lean more toward a possibility of it being an officer type figure for some reason. Dress Blue Hung-Ho, General Flagg Sr. or even a Colonel Sharp. I'm not sure why.