Page 1 of 10 123 ... LastLast

Thread: GIJCC: FSS 7.0 Bonus 13th Mystery Figure?

Hybrid View

Question GIJCC: FSS 7.0 Bonus 13th Mystery Figure?

Order now from the 2017 Figure Subscription Service 7.0 website... Click Here!

G.I. Joe Collectors' Club members that order and complete the FSS 7.0 subscription will receive a bonus carded 13th mystery figure with their sixth shipment. However, this bonus figure will remain a mystery until the final shipment!

Since we have previewed all twelve limited edition figures for this series, it's that time again to post a couple notations about the mystery figure that will make a great addition to your modern era collection:

- G.I. Joe team member!
    - 1st Character appearance!
    - Not part of a sub-team!

Make sure to get your subscription before the deadline on December 4th, 2017!

Hmmm, MARVEL or SUNBOW first character appearance? IDW or DDP? or an unproduced character that never got released like the Native American Dreadnok?

I'm not sure what you mean by "1st Character appearance". Is this an all new character? A character the comics that has never had a figure before? An old figure that doesn't have a 25th/modern era figure? I'm not asking for more clues that give this away, but could you clarify this clue at all? It might make the difference for me (and maybe others) signing up.

Private First Class
    I'm not sure what you mean by "1st Character appearance". Is this an all new character? A character the comics that has never had a figure before? An old figure that doesn't have a 25th/modern era figure? I'm not asking for more clues that give this away, but could you clarify this clue at all? It might make the difference for me (and maybe others) signing up.
    Same here, I am baffled on the 2nd Clue. Could the Club clarify that 2nd Clue? Please.

I agree I would really like a clarification.
    Certainly not asking for more clues, just an explanation of the clue
    A) All new character
    B) Existing character that has never been introduced in figure form, i.e. Billy

Thanks!

Corporal bassistcarlos@sbcglobal.net's Avatar
    Yep, that clue is too vague. 1st appearance as a modern era figure? First appearance as an action figure? 1st appearance ever? Some clarification would help. All I can deduce is that the figure is not a Cobra.

Private First Class
    Cool-Breeze? How many characters haven't been produced that were remotely significant?

Private First Class charlesbarry1975@hotmail.com's Avatar
    Cool-Breeze? How many characters haven't been produced that were remotely significant?
    Yes!!! Finally... Cool Breeze!!!

And there was no mention of NEW parts, which they usually advertise as a big selling point. So it is probably somebody that can be made with existing molds.

#### ###### ##### ##### #####
    Last edited by funpubincadmin; 12-01-2017 at 04:37 PM. Reason: Removed for Forum Guideline Violation!