Page 6 of 10 FirstFirst ... 45678 ... LastLast

Thread: GIJCC: FSS 7.0 Bonus 13th Mystery Figure?

Private First Class
    I hope it will is Stretcher!!

Gung Ho Dress Blues
    the character Gung Ho has been made in the modern 25th anniversary style so dress Blues cannot be a first character appearance

Private First Class charlesbarry1975@hotmail.com's Avatar
    Cool-Breeze? How many characters haven't been produced that were remotely significant?
    Yes!!! Finally... Cool Breeze!!!

the character Gung Ho has been made in the modern 25th anniversary style so dress Blues cannot be a first character appearance
    Why not? It would be first for the dress blues.

Quote Originally Posted by Commander_Lane View Post
    "1st Character appearance... in a modern era figure design!"
    1st character appearance in a modern era figure design. So dress uniform of a character already in battle uniform is not a character's first appearance

Private First Class troysheets2001@yahoo.com's Avatar
    Natalie Poole was featured in the comic for a bit and not made into a figure yet. She does not have an ME sculpt figure. Not sure if she would be classified as a Joe team member though.

Private First Class
    So, could it be also Lightfoot? Or are there any elements could exclude him?

Lightfoot was also Night Force, so I think the last clue rules him out...
    "- G.I. Joe team member!
    - 1st Character appearance!
    - Not part of a sub-team!"

I've interpreted that last bit to mean that the figure will not be in a sub team deco, not necessarily that the character has never been part of a sub team- so Lightfoot would qualify, but not Lightfoot in Night Force deco.

That may not be the case, but I don't think it's an unreasonable interpretation, accurate or not.

Banned
    It very clearly sounds like it will be a first appearance in ME format of a character we've never had an ME figure of before and who isn't part of a sub-team. My main worry is that it will be a comic book or cartoon character that wasn't part of the original ARAH run. I hope I'm wrong.