Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: GIJCC: FSS 7.0 Twelfth (Final) Figure Preview!

Private First Class
    I have loved this FSS so far, but those legs ruin the most important figure of the entire wave. Please, PLEASE, pick different legs. Even if they are not as "vintage accurate," those Destro legs are way too long for the torso and have generally not aged very well in terms of sculpt.

I've checked and checked ...and ever sanity checked. This figure looks great as an FSS EXCLUSIVE.
    CRYSTAL BALL'S JOLLY GREATS

Corporal iamcanadian@sasktel.net's Avatar
    I was hoping that they wouldn't be used at first but they look way better than I thought. The major bludd legs are way too skinny and look silly. (I tried them on that torso)

"I have loved this FSS so far, but those legs ruin the most important figure of the entire wave. Please, PLEASE, pick different legs. Even if they are not as "vintage accurate," those Destro legs are way too long for the torso and have generally not aged very well in terms of sculpt."

It's the same torso as Zanzibar and they look good with that torso. The only issue I see is the right lower leg. I think they're very compatable with the more modern sculpts, the only real issue with these legs that I've heard is that the knee is not double jointed, but that is irrelevant to the aesthetics of the figure for me.

Private First Class
    Great looking figure.. from the waist up. Please please do something to fix them. I'm not loving the Destro legs as a whole, but at the very least, the lower legs need to match.

Private First Class
    I personally disagree about Zanzibar, the proportions are glaringly off. I agree it would be slightly better if they could match the cuffed boots on both legs, but it still doesn't help how wonky that whole holster set up is. And for my money, as a diorama maker and general "play with my toys" kind of guy, the single joint knees are the worst part about these legs.

Corporal bassistcarlos@sbcglobal.net's Avatar
    I have to agree with the consensus here. The figure is great from the waist up. I don’t like the mismatched legs; the lower legs need to match. I prefer the cuffed boot lower leg.
    Last edited by bassistcarlos@sbcglobal.net; 12-01-2017 at 12:02 AM. Reason: Added more

Private First Class ChadExcitement@aol.com's Avatar
    I think most of us already made the lower leg/boot change to customize the poorly done Zanzibar from the Dreadnok 7-pack. I used the Destro ancestor head for that figure and added my own eye patch on the proper side. They just re-used those IG Destro legs on the club Darklon. This is just lazy from the chest down. Keep the head and arms and change the torso, mid-section and legs.

Private First Class lukeruzinsky@gmail.com's Avatar
    I am so stoked about this one! This one is the reason I bought this fss. Legs need to match but otherwise figure is absolutely perfect with an awesome head sculpt.
    Last edited by lukeruzinsky@gmail.com; 12-02-2017 at 10:29 AM.

In my mind Crystal Ball and Stalker are tied for best figure of FSS 7. Can't wait to have in hand.
    Last edited by kelty11@verizon.net; 12-03-2017 at 12:18 PM. Reason: Typo!

This really looks like a smash kit of Dreadnoks with a new head. I can’t get into this figure when it was put ahead of other great 1987 and 1988 figures that sold so much better than this one did. Others in this series are great but....
    Last edited by etquick2003@yahoo.com; 12-04-2017 at 03:40 PM. Reason: App problem again. Yeesh.