Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: GIJCC: FSS 7.0 Eleventh Figure Preview!

He looks really good, and I know he was highly requested. I don't need him because he is a version 2 figure, but he does deserve to be in this sub. I can't help but wonder how much it costs to make that many large accessories for him, and what else could have been done in this FSS instead.
    Any ideas how to reuse that new hat yet?
    looking for:
    vintage Capt Grid Iron helmet and football grenades
    vintage Backblast v1 missile launcher
    DG Storm Shadow Bow (or similar mold in black)

He looks really good, and I know he was highly requested. I don't need him because he is a version 2 figure, but he does deserve to be in this sub. I can't help but wonder how much it costs to make that many large accessories for him, and what else could have been done in this FSS instead.
    Any ideas how to reuse that new hat yet?
    I'm betting the Kayaks were reused from the 2010 Q-Force 2pk so the only really new tooling was his hat.

Doesn't matter if it is reusing an existing mold, still costs money to produce it. That kayak with gun is 5 separate pieces, 2 of them very large.
    looking for:
    vintage Capt Grid Iron helmet and football grenades
    vintage Backblast v1 missile launcher
    DG Storm Shadow Bow (or similar mold in black)

Not a fan of those legs but I've seen a similar custom with the same build and it looked great. Looking forward to this one.

Simply breathtaking! Stalker has to be the best figure in the entire set. Can't wait to see the card art. Wish the club would use the later laser blast background and not the '82-'85 explosion art.

Like this one

One of my faves. I hope the head isn't too big. The photoshop looks off.

Private First Class bdwhite79@gmail.com's Avatar
    I have to say I am pleasantly surprised for this one! I thought if we were lucky enough to get this figure it would be without the kayak (I am SO glad it comes with it!) Tundra stalker and crystal ball were two of my favorite figures growing up. OUTSTANDING JOB FSS club!