Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: GIJCC: FSS 7.0 Eleventh Figure Preview!

Corporal iamcanadian@sasktel.net's Avatar
    I want to like the figure, not be a negative Nancy, but there are some issues with him.

1. He has no neck
    2. The lower legs don't work

50th Firefly lower legs would work good. Or any lower leg that are boots would look closer to his arctic boots.

Also, what's with using the Retaliation Roadblock belt on a bunch of figures? I don't think it's required.

He has a lot of potential and can look great, just small tweaks are needed.
    I disagree with your boot choice. The 50th firefly boot would look way off. If you look at the original you'll notice there are coverings over the boot, which look like part of the pants. The legs chosen actually mimic this very well.

Corporal bassistcarlos@sbcglobal.net's Avatar
    That’s an awful lot to fit on a cardback! I wouldn’t expect him until the final shipment, when he can be put in a box by himself. He’s a pretty good looking figure; i’ll Be happy to add him to the collection!

Private First Class manolive@hotmail.com's Avatar
    I'm not particularly fond of those legs. The ankles aren't all that friendly. I think I would have preferred the Airtight legs. But maybe since they're using them on Hawk it's better this way.

All that said, I really like him. Top 2-3 easily. The first 3 Stalkers were a HUGE part of my childhood. I'm really excited to add him to my collection.

That’s an awful lot to fit on a cardback! I wouldn’t expect him until the final shipment, when he can be put in a box by himself.
    LOL! I've been thinking about how they were going to do that since he was announced. I think you're totally right Carlos!

Corporal bassistcarlos@sbcglobal.net's Avatar
    I don’t see the knife! Where’s the knife? What knife is going to be used?
    Last edited by bassistcarlos@sbcglobal.net; 11-29-2017 at 09:29 AM.

Private First Class
    Well here's the best figure in the set so far
    Agreed! This might be worth getting the set. I'd hate to miss out, like I did w/ Billy!

Private First Class ChadExcitement@aol.com's Avatar
    This is the best looking figure from this series so far. I'm still not sure if I'll get any of the figures revealed to this point, but this one is pretty cool. This may be a small issue to some, but I am not a fan of the "Star" GI Joe logo. I didn't like it when they put it on Iceberg's snowboard and I don't like it on the kayak. They should have just left it all white.

Private First Class charlesbarry1975@hotmail.com's Avatar
    This is a great looking figure overall. Not going to knit pick this one apart. From someone in the "great white north", I approve.

This one's a winner.

PS: the original card backed
    ~ the Baconnaire

Private First Class hb_chris@hotmail.com's Avatar
    This Stalker was my most-wanted figure in this FSS, and this totally delivers. I love it.

Private First Class
    With all the figures now revealed, I think Stalker is the crown jewel of the set. Crystal Ball is a close second.