Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: GIJCC: FSS 7.0 Eleventh Figure Preview!

GIJCC: FSS 7.0 Eleventh Figure Preview!

Order now from the 2017 Figure Subscription Service 7.0 website... Click Here!

Our GIJCC Figure Subscription Service 7.0 is an optional separate purchase if you are an active member of the G.I. Joe Collectors' Club. You can subscribe from October 31st, through December 4th, 2017!

We are very excited to offer the seventh limited edition GIJCC Figure Subscription Service. This assortment contains a variety of twelve fan requested characters from all eras of the 3 3/4-inch G.I. Joe: A Real American Hero series. It includes classic 80's, 90's, 2000's, international, and many never previously released characters to add to your modern era action figure collection. Upon successful completion, you will also receive a BONUS mystery 13th carded action figure with the last shipment.

Each single carded action figure features the highly articulated modern era sculpts with weapons and accessories for them to accomplish any mission!

G.I. JOE TUNDRA RANGER
    Code Name: SGT. STALKER

(Inspired by the 1989 action figure.)
    Includes: removable tactical vest, NEW hat, rifle,
    knife, kayak with stabilizer, machine gun mount,
    double-ended paddle, and figure stand.

NOTE: These modern era club exclusive action figures will not be exact replicas of their vintage counterparts. All images are Photoshop mock-up representations, final product, accessories and/or colors will vary!

Looks awesome

Corporal
    Well here's the best figure in the set so far

Private First Class csi_kincaid@yahoo.com's Avatar
    Ladies and Gentlemen, we have a winner! This is one awesome looking figure.

That's going to be one huge bubble to hold the canoe on the cardback. Definitely my favorite figure for this FSS.

This figure alone got me to sign up for the FSS.

Have to admit, not excited about the lineup overall, but this figure is a must have.
    Last edited by funpubincadmin; 11-28-2017 at 05:42 PM. Reason: Reminder to please stay on topic!

Private First Class timgetshismail@gmail.com's Avatar
    I want to like the figure, not be a negative Nancy, but there are some issues with him.

1. He has no neck
    2. The lower legs don't work

50th Firefly lower legs would work good. Or any lower leg that are boots would look closer to his arctic boots.

Also, what's with using the Retaliation Roadblock belt on a bunch of figures? I don't think it's required.

He has a lot of potential and can look great, just small tweaks are needed.

Private First Class kaljzl0824@yahoo.com's Avatar
    Wow!!! 3 Amazing figures in a row!!

I like it a lot, but the belt has to go, and the shirt, cap, and pants need to match. They should all be green and brown camouflage or tan and brown camouflage but not both, it clashes, but otherwise it’s very close to being a perfect figure in design!
    "A Soldier's Job is to do the impossible and then be forgotten." - Hawk, G.I. Joe #1

Corporal iamcanadian@sasktel.net's Avatar
    Actually the original had the cap, shirt and gloves match, the pants were different. Looks OK, not too sure about the torso though, neck might be a little short.