Page 5 of 6 FirstFirst ... 3456 LastLast

Thread: FSS 8 Wishlist

Private First Class
    Please please please! Stop mentioning Golobus. We are not getting him. The Club has already told us that he’s off the table. If they could have, I’m pretty sure they would have already offered him in a Con Set along with everything else Cobra La. I know it ***** for those fans who are fans of him and Cobra La, but it’s not happening. And that’s okay. The world will go on.

If Blizzard and Gung-Ho (Dress Blues Version 2) don’t make it into FSS 8.0, I will be seriously surprised. The Club has never ignored a fandom membership request this frequent before. I known FastDraw is right up there too, but if he doesn’t make it, it’s probably because he’d require too much completely new molding. I’m trying to figure out who the most requested Cobra has been the past four years on here, but if he/she is within accessible molding I bet that one is a guarantee as well. I wouldn’t be surprised if another Oktober Guard member gets in there too. It should be fun when the reveals get at least mentioned if not shown at Joe Con
    "A Soldier's Job is to do the impossible and then be forgotten." - Hawk, G.I. Joe #1

Blizzard and Gung Ho for Joes. Overkill for Cobra. And just to be annoying as possible and get this wish out there again, Golobulus and Royal Guard

Kaboom!! And that’s the sound of JFRiley11’s head exploding at the mention of Everybody’s favorite Jim Morrison poem, “Crawling King Snake,” aka Golobulus. You can hope and dream, but the club twice officially posted it’s off limits. Speculation as to why, never really explained, but definitely stated and reinforced by the Club.
    "A Soldier's Job is to do the impossible and then be forgotten." - Hawk, G.I. Joe #1

Corporal
    Quote Originally Posted by JFRiley
    Please please please! Stop mentioning Golobus. We are not getting him. The Club has already told us that he’s off the table. If they could have, I’m pretty sure they would have already offered him in a Con Set along with everything else Cobra La. I know it ***** for those fans who are fans of him and Cobra La, but it’s not happening. And that’s okay. The world will go on.
    I say if you want globulas add him to your list, after all its a WISH LIST not a we're getting list. We all know that he's not available to be made but that doesn't mean that people don't want him. Let people put who ever they want on their list who's it hurting anyway?

Private First Class charlesbarry1975@hotmail.com's Avatar
    Let's keep the momentum for the Supreme Ruler of Cobra-La to make his return as a ME action figure!!! If Golobulus is not your first choice & this being an open form to the membership; we are all free to make our suggestions. Cool Breeze is my second choice & Col. Sharpe would be my third. Thanks for reading.

Golobulus for 2018!!!

Ninja Force Snake Eyes, Targat, Wild Card, Cool Breeze, Munitina, and an updated Scar-Face are the only ones I can think of off the top of my head.

Corporal
    In addition to Globulas Dreanoks Crusher and Demolisher, Ninja Force Zartan, Banzai and, Bushido. Slash, Tiger Claw, Shadow Strike. Munitia, Back Blast, Payload v2, Captain Gridiron, Recoil. Blizzard, theese are just a few right off the top of my head not that any will ever get made, but I can dream can't I.

Private First Class ChadExcitement@aol.com's Avatar
    Please,

Blizzard
    Secto-Viper
    Nullifier
    T.A.R.G.A.T.
    Payload
    Fast Draw

Since others are tossing out their wish list, here is mine. I put in a few Joe's I would like to see updated along with some Savage and Extreme characters. If 8 will be the last one I think it is fitting to have some characters from the various Joe lines and then wrap it all up with version 1 G.I. Joe himself.

1. Gung-Ho v2
    2. Fast Draw
    3. Capt. Grid-Iron
    4. Sgt. Savage (from Sgt. Savage, Not Extreme)
    5. Dynamite (Sgt. Savage)
    6. Harpoon (Extreme)
    7. Black Dragon (Extreme)
    8. Headman
    9. Headhunter
    10. Firefly v2
    11. Gen. Blitz (Sgt. Savage)
    12. Red Scream (Extreme)
    13. G.I. Joe v1