Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: GIJCC: FSS 7.0 Ninth Figure Preview!

The legs make him look top heavy, but the color is spot on. He'll probably look better in hand. Looks like I'm signing up!

Banned
    Just meh on this one. Not happy, not terribly disappointed, either. I already signed up so I'm sure I can find a home for it among the ninja force fans.

Corporal
    This looks pretty much as I expected. It's not bad but it could be better by changing the legs the thighs should be the snake eyes/ T'J bang with the knees lower leg and feet coming from the pursuit of cobra Recondo. Don't believe me photo shop it and see. With that said this is still a must-have for me kudos.

Yay finally we get a Budo that looks like his ARAH version! The Retaliation Budo looked like a statue, and was not doing it for me.

The top half looks really good. I was hoping for more military looking legs/boots though. Like the ones from Nunchuck or Steel Brigade.

Corporal
    How about the legs from T'J BANG? The top looks military while the bottom looks martial arts

Private First Class
    He's good, but would have preferred the Poc Dusty legs.
    Please do NOT quote me. I get enough spam.

Quote Originally Posted by skoorcard View Post
    How about the legs from T'J BANG? The top looks military while the bottom looks martial arts
    That's actually a good idea, I think it would balance out the figure and not make him look so top heavy.

Private First Class
    I have not been impressed with the newly sculpted heads the Club has produced the last few years as the sculpts have seemed amateurish, but the new Jinx and Budo head sculpts are nice. I like them.

Who is sculpting the new heads?

BTW: Please don’t quote me as I don’t want my email out there. Thanks

top looks good, but ya gotta fix the legs, guys. please consider it. Here is a quick mockup a hisstank user made.

Good lord, no! The modern update looks so much better. Those legs are just so "ARMY" looking. The more I look at it, the more I can see changing the helmet. But he looks so much more his "part" with that complete body to me. I think this figure looks great!
    (All respects to Mr Carlin) Things you'll never hear a Joe say:
    Hand me that VAMP.
    Do what you want to the civilian, but leave me alone!