Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: 2014 GIJoeCon Update and Box Art Preview!

It just seems to me that everybodies got there own opinion about the upcoming ZOMBIE INVASION that is hitting the G.I.JOE WAR for what seems the 3rd time! First the IDW showdown next last years CONVENTION CASE and now another goodie you could sink your teeth right into! A ZOMBIE INITIATIVE is quite different from an "invasion title" For COBRA to waste their time with a barricade busting just to report that THE ZOMBIES on the other side of this barricade have the initiative is quite different than an invasion...and not a legal copyright at all. Somebodies lying here...but for COBRA to report an invasion of a superior force has yet to remain seen!!!

Initiative = the first step or action of a matter; commencing move.

Quote Originally Posted by Commander_Lane View Post
    Name change was required for Legal / Copyrights.

Our FAQ answered a question about neon/plastic changing colors and never stated that E.C.O. FORCE would not "resemble them at all".
    This is what I have been thinking all along, but I do appreciate the clarification. I'm not sure why some people have been panicking about this. I am happy there will be no water shooting/color changing, but you can still have modern chemical operations zombie fighters wearing brightly colored hazmat suits.
    By the way, when do we get the next figure reveal?

The box art reminds me of an old 80's zombie movie. The more I look at it the more it grows on me. Now lets see some more figures.

The best part about it is just like the 80's.The actual ART in person will look 100% better then the photo-comp image!

Thumb

QUOTE=funpubincadmin;660]Initiative = the first step or action of a matter; commencing move.[/QUOTE]
    so that means a ZOMBIE INITIATIVE would be an undead/creep that is taking a first step or action of the matter...in this case the matter being consuming the flesh of the living! Which heads up an end result of a ZOMBIE INVASION... This is not without say that it could also mean with the given evidence that the people inside the box have set up a good plan that entiled COBRA COMMANDER to insist that this is a ZOMBIE INITIATIVE...One thing that is very weak with this theory is that first ......COBRA 'HAS' COMPOUND Z and second......OUTBACK IS A SURVIVALIST.....which by no means is an initiative ....but rather this situation is already that bad under the first assumption that CC met CC Z! But to stick with the true Zombie madness of any situation big or small.....You would need a ZOMBIE HUNTER TEAM which is already given information but OUTBACK would need to be smart enough to keep the word SURVIVAL on his shirt,instead of the the BATTLE CORP savage look calling himself a ZOMBIE HUNTER team member.......It is safe to assume that since many true collectors already have ''regular' color OUTBACK that like with YELLOW CROC MASTER he would be a variant colorbecause you just can't have a ZOMBIE HUNTER whom is actually a BATTLE CORP with a file card that further hints that once he knew e.c.o. force.
    Last edited by julestobin@gmail.com; 01-17-2014 at 09:40 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by odb360@live.com View Post
    Its a barricade they are breaking through brother, not a crate...
    It still looks like old rotten wood. Seems to me some sort of polycarbonite or steel would work better.

But Raven may be on to something
    Quote Originally Posted by Matthew.stoops@wmich.edu View Post
    Do you know how much it costs to make a Zombie Warrior? Wooden crates are all they can afford now.
    PS no offense taken, but thanks for the clarification bro!

Private First Class
    Show us the figures!!

Question

Everybody in this column wants to see the FIGURES!! What about the vehicles? For a matter of sake,the Comic Book insert will take place in a NECROPOLIS and not in the alternate universe the ORIGINAL ZOMBIE VIPER came from! It has to due to given info with LAB-RATS attire. OUTBACK has to have his shirt due to this! Therefore T'J BANG has to be over the edge and be something like the PYTHON PATROL CROC MASTER at 80% brightness! The STEEL BRIGADE COMMANDER would still be a repaint at any rate due to him already being repainted once or twice as a DELTA DRIVER. E.C.O. FORCE can stay E.C.O. due to further explanation given of the abbr. The Cobra side of the box has already declared it an INITIATIVE which means something completely different! The there are the two 3 paks!! What about a shiny LIFELINE or CONCEPT VAULT ZOMBIES from last year? What about a shiny STRETCHER figure or a V.2 BATTLE CORPS LIFELINE with shiny Vehicle! Due to the fact that the comic will take place in a NECROPOLIS!

Please stay on topic... this thread is for the discussion of the 2014 box artwork.

The convention figures will be revealed when we have an approved final sample of each to showcase.