Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: GIJCC: FSS 7.0 Seventh Figure Preview!

I wasn't seeing the want for this figure, but I will say this. It's way better than I thought it was going to be!

Private First Class timgetshismail@gmail.com's Avatar
    So I will say that the head is the only part of this I am so excited for! This is one of the best looking head sculpts I've seen in ages! If you made the head available as mentioned above separately for those who want an extra for their SDCC Jinxes (like me, for example), you'd make money money money. Would it be too much extra to order extra heads? If you did a pre-order list to see how many people would want one to save costs, that wouldn't be a bad idea. Here's my name for the list...

Tim Van Boening - 1 Unmasked Jinx head

I was initially bummed that she doesn't have the razor cut spikey hair style like she does in G.I. Joe The Movie, but this is a beautiful face sculpt and WANT it for my own.

Good job! Good job! Good job! LOVE LOVE LOVE LOVE LOVE IT!!!

PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE make it available as an extra in the Store!!!

Color me impressed. I was so not looking forward to this figure other than for the head. Now I really like this.

Private First Class charlesbarry1975@hotmail.com's Avatar
    I agree with what has been mentioned so far. I would like to see the top of her uniform go up to the neck & for the head sculpt to have shorter hair. "spiky"-ier as someone has mentioned. I think she should also come with a blindfold too.

Banned
    All killer, no filler! THIS is what I signed up for! I like the neck that way, too. Mask and rest of the uniform separate.
    Last edited by j_yoders@hotmail.com; 11-21-2017 at 01:11 AM.

I think a lot of people will be happy with this, most forums regarding FSS have had a few people asking for TF Jinx to round off their TF roster. I was never interested so I'm not going to get/keep this figure but it does look like it holds up to the previous Jinx's quality. I was really hoping for more new to the ME format figures instead of all these remakes of the same characters.

Looks good. The club should offer separate heads as an accessory pack so they could give us an extra Jinx head.

Sergeant iamcanadian@sasktel.net's Avatar
    The head sculpt is nice looking but it doesn't really look like Jinx to me, didn't she have spikey hair? Is this sculpt more like the comic? The white SDCC version had the comic head I believe.

Private First Class terran_brackiatt@yahoo.com's Avatar
    the white SDCC figure had the Elodie Young head scuplt (actress from GI Joe: Retaliation)

i am very pleasantly surprised with this figure. Head Sculpt really pops. giving the second head is awesome. I am also impressed by the colouring, too.
    ~ the Baconnaire

Sergeant iamcanadian@sasktel.net's Avatar
    So I did a little checking and the white sdcc version is based on Jinx's first comic appearance. The face may look like the actress but it's definetly an homage as the back of the card depicts. The 87 movie shows jinx with shorter kinda spikey hair. VvV shows her with tightly pulled back hair. DDP secret missions shows her with short neck nape length hair. What's this sculpt based on then?