Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: GIJCC: FSS 7.0 Seventh Figure Preview!

Exclamation GIJCC: FSS 7.0 Seventh Figure Preview!

Order now from the 2017 Figure Subscription Service 7.0 website... Click Here!

Our GIJCC Figure Subscription Service 7.0 is an optional separate purchase if you are an active member of the G.I. Joe Collectors' Club. You can subscribe from October 31st, through December 4th, 2017!

We are very excited to offer the seventh limited edition GIJCC Figure Subscription Service. This assortment contains a variety of twelve fan requested characters from all eras of the 3 3/4-inch G.I. Joe: A Real American Hero series. It includes classic 80's, 90's, 2000's, international, and many never previously released characters to add to your modern era action figure collection. Upon successful completion, you will also receive a BONUS mystery 13th carded action figure with the last shipment.

Each single carded action figure features the highly articulated modern era sculpts with weapons and accessories for them to accomplish any mission!

G.I. JOE TIGER FORCE NINJA
    Code Name: KIM "JINX" ARASHIKAGE

(Inspired by the 2003 action figure.)
    Features NEW head sculpt.
    Includes: masked/unmasked heads, swords x 2,
    dual sword sheath backpack, Naginata, and figure stand.

NOTE: These modern era club exclusive action figures will not be exact replicas of their vintage counterparts. All images are Photoshop mock-up representations, final product, accessories and/or colors will vary!

Corporal
    Not bad love the new maskless head it looks awesome

Corporal bassistcarlos@sbcglobal.net's Avatar
    New headsculpt looks good! What else is the club going to use it on?

Private First Class troysheets2001@yahoo.com's Avatar
    I dig it but why do they keep making Jinx with an open collar so she looks weird with a masked head on.

The figure itself looks good, I’m ok with the reused body it looks good. The head sculpt looks off though, most of us already have a long haired version with the SDCC head or the first wave. What about a Head with shorter hair and more “spiky” to be movie accurate? Honestly that’s head we all want

Private First Class
    This new head sculpt is one of your best new head sculpts in the last two years. I’m a little surprised how well it turned out.

Who sculpted the new head?

Will the skin tone match the red SDCC Jinx so we can easily swap the head?

*Please don’t quote me. I don’t want my email out there. Thanks.

For caring so little if this figure ever got made, I’m actually surprised at how much I love it. It’s easily my favorite reveal thus far.
    "A Soldier's Job is to do the impossible and then be forgotten." - Hawk, G.I. Joe #1

Great looking figure. I especially love the unmasked head. I knew we were going to get this sooner or later.

Private First Class
    Look great - any chance the club will sell a 'head pack' with popular sculpts like this at some point? Like Outback in V1 colors or an extra Billy?

What about an Agent faces in FSS 8.0 featuring some popular / requested FSS/Con headsculpts with work in a new replacement Iceberg for the membership figure a few years back?

Private First Class
    it does look good and I am surprised I feel that way. this is no way was a figure I was asking for, but it does look good. I like your idea Dod Ear, those headsculpts would be awesome.