Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: GIJCC: FSS 7.0 Sixth Figure Preview!

Exclamation GIJCC: FSS 7.0 Sixth Figure Preview!

Order now from the 2017 Figure Subscription Service 7.0 website... Click Here!

Our GIJCC Figure Subscription Service 7.0 is an optional separate purchase if you are an active member of the G.I. Joe Collectors' Club. You can subscribe from October 31st, through December 4th, 2017!

We are very excited to offer the seventh limited edition GIJCC Figure Subscription Service. This assortment contains a variety of twelve fan requested characters from all eras of the 3 3/4-inch G.I. Joe: A Real American Hero series. It includes classic 80's, 90's, 2000's, international, and many never previously released characters to add to your modern era action figure collection. Upon successful completion, you will also receive a BONUS mystery 13th carded action figure with the last shipment.

Each single carded action figure features the highly articulated modern era sculpts with weapons and accessories for them to accomplish any mission!

EXTENSIVE ENTERPRISES CEO
    Code Name: TOMAX

(Inspired by the Sunbow cartoon design.)
    Features NEW head sculpt.
    Includes: aerial platform with sky hook, auto pistol,
    briefcase with warheads x 4, and figure stand.

NOTE: These modern era club exclusive action figures will not be exact replicas of their vintage counterparts. All images are Photoshop mock-up representations, final product, accessories and/or colors will vary!

Private First Class lindy101_98@yahoo.com's Avatar
    A lot of people will be happy to get this one!

I am one of the happy ones. This looks great. Thank you to the club for completing the set and, with the only exception being the vest, making them true mirror images.

Corporal bassistcarlos@sbcglobal.net's Avatar
    Pretty much as expected. I’ll be adding this one to the collection.

Hey! Alright!! TOMAX in the battle with a suit on! I wonder if they'll sell an X-Tensive Enterprises building at the next Joe Con?... (cost "More Money then COBRA can handle."
    CRYSTAL BALL'S JOLLY GREATS

Corporal
    Yes!!! Finally something that looks like it should. Can't wait to get this one

Banned
    Glad he comes with the circus grappling hook!

Sergeant iamcanadian@sasktel.net's Avatar
    No surprise here. Quick question, will the head sculpt be proportional to Xamot's? I am aware that there were comments about Xamot's head being too big, but if Tomax's head is smaller it would look weird being mirror twins.

Great figure. Thanks to the club for completing Extensive Enterprises versions of these guys. Can't wait.

Private First Class charlesbarry1975@hotmail.com's Avatar
    Dressed to impress at all those Extensive Enterprises executive / shareholder meeting & the Sky Hook allows for quick exits by helicopter from the top floor of the business building.