Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: GIJCC: FSS 7.0 Fifth Figure Preview!

Exclamation GIJCC: FSS 7.0 Fifth Figure Preview!

Order now from the 2017 Figure Subscription Service 7.0 website... Click Here!

Our GIJCC Figure Subscription Service 7.0 is an optional separate purchase if you are an active member of the G.I. Joe Collectors' Club. You can subscribe from October 31st, through December 4th, 2017!

We are very excited to offer the seventh limited edition GIJCC Figure Subscription Service. This assortment contains a variety of twelve fan requested characters from all eras of the 3 3/4-inch G.I. Joe: A Real American Hero series. It includes classic 80's, 90's, 2000's, international, and many never previously released characters to add to your modern era action figure collection. Upon successful completion, you will also receive a BONUS mystery 13th carded action figure with the last shipment.

Each single carded action figure features the highly articulated modern era sculpts with weapons and accessories for them to accomplish any mission!

G.I. JOE ASSAULT VEHICLE DRIVER
    Code Name: TREADMARK

(Inspired by the 1988 action figure.)
    Includes: removable vest, assault rifle, pistol,
    combat knife, and figure stand.

NOTE: These modern era club exclusive action figures will not be exact replicas of their vintage counterparts. All images are Photoshop mock-up representations, final product, accessories and/or colors will vary!

Corporal bassistcarlos@sbcglobal.net's Avatar
    Look ok, but give him a sheath or a holster.

Corporal iamcanadian@sasktel.net's Avatar
    Pretty much what I expected for the most part, but even though the legs look fairly accurate there's something about them I don't care for. Not sure what though.? Maybe its just the coloring from photo shop?

Private First Class csi_kincaid@yahoo.com's Avatar
    Looking at the original compared to this, I really like it. I hope that the in hand is better than the mock up, color wise, but, this is very good.
    Last edited by csi_kincaid@yahoo.com; 11-14-2017 at 09:59 PM.

CC I think you are correct. The image colors are brighter than what the figure will have, like with Scoop.

Very much like I expected. I concur with bassistcarlos though.

Private First Class
    Skidmark is spot on. The best reveal yet.

Definitely the best reveal yet.

Private First Class gjwermund@gmail.com's Avatar
    its spot on but not one I was looking forward too

Private First Class lindy101_98@yahoo.com's Avatar
    No changes needed, yet it's too simple of a figure. Funny how my posts keep getting deleted or edited. Yesterday I said they were getting off too easy, especially for$35 a figure. I wonder how long before this will be taken off or edited?
    Last edited by lindy101_98@yahoo.com; 11-15-2017 at 02:16 PM.

Private First Class lukeruzinsky@gmail.com's Avatar
    Looks like Skidmark!