Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: FSS 6 arriving now!!!

Corporal
    I agree with crimson canuck. While I myself have never been big on Tiger Force, the figure looks awesome and it was highly demanded. It's what the FSS is all about getting us the figures that we want, granted not everyone will be 100% happy. And that's why the club goes with the majority most of the time to make as many of us as possible happy. Personally I would have preferred a different character but I'm still happy getting this figure it helps complete a set. And that to me is what collecting is all about.

Skoorcard........ I agree with you and Crimson C. I was giving my personal take. Figure does look great, it does complete a set, and a lot of people are going to be happy. Like I stated earlier, for ME it is a let down.

Sergeant iamcanadian@sasktel.net's Avatar
    It just surprised me that you're that disappointed because of all the excitement i'm hearing about this figure and it's build. ie; "was my only version of him", "I hope to see a version one or two done with this build". Speaking on the version 1 and 2 repaints, it's amazing how many people would rather have "ultimate" versions redone of some of the more derpy 25th releases than new characters, like Duke and Cutter just to name two. I agree it would be nice to have them redone but I think that should be up to Hasbro and not the Club.

My disappointment is that it does NOT complete anything. TF is missing Tripwire, Beachead, Mutt & Junk, Hardtop, Psyche Out, Tunnel Rat, Hit and Run, and a couple of others. This is one I would have hoped for as a polybagged 3 pack add ons (to try and squeeze out another 12-15 figures) of mostly kitbash & repaints to squeeze a few extras out, not part of the last three planned out FSS lineups 6.0., 7.0, 8.0

Crimson C....... I think you misunderstood. The ME was not for modern edition, but to reference and emphasize me. I would have rather it been a Gung-Ho dress blues, Lightfoot, etc.............
    Last edited by lindy101_98@yahoo.com; 03-31-2018 at 04:16 PM.

Private First Class terran_brackiatt@yahoo.com's Avatar
    i gotta admit... i would have preferred the original colours over tiger force colours.... BUT, the solid green shirt, and the mostly rusty brown pants (with MINOR yellow stripes) is actually pretty good. the "tiger force" aspect of the paint job is actually very subdued, and can actually pass for a "real" Roadblock for me. it's a piece of cake to simply leave the yellow kevlar in his locker back at base, and borrow a green one from one of the "green shirts"... heck, that yellow helmet would actually work really well on TF Brawler figure...
    ~ the Baconnaire

Private First Class
    Ohio reporting in...the three arrived yesterday and they look great!!! Thank you club!!!

We'll done club, they all look great once in hand.

Private First Class
    At first I was pretty disappointed with the bonus figure. But then as I was opening them up and bagging the old o-ring figures up, I caught glimpse of my Double Blast figure. Granted Double Blast is already a shoddy repaint, I thought this bonus figure would make a fantastic upgrade for the character. The new Tiger Force helmet really sets it apart and now I have a modern Double Blast figure too.

I thought Ghostrider was really nice and I surprisingly liked the Funschool color scheme for Windmill. I love how the file card sort of explains his change in appearance - he is now some sort of helicopter rescue trooper rather than the Skystorm pilot.