Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: GIJCC: FSS 7.0 Fourth Figure Preview!

Hi Guys,

I see that there is some confusion and I wanted to clarify that our Dreadnok Kaos figure is a different character from the one referenced in the DDP comic.

Per his file card, Kaos is an individual that is part of the Dreadnok Salvage Crew. Also, he will be featured in an upcoming G.I. Joe vs. Cobra story in the GIJCC magazine.

Hope that helps!

Private First Class autobotcitycomics@hotmail.com's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Commander_Lane View Post
    Hi Guys,

I see that there is some confusion and I wanted to clarify that our Dreadnok Kaos figure is a different character from the one referenced in the DDP comic.

Per his file card, Kaos is an individual that is part of the Dreadnok Salvage Crew. Also, he will be featured in an upcoming G.I. Joe vs. Cobra story in the GIJCC magazine.

Hope that helps!
    Sill bad ass looking

Corporal bassistcarlos@sbcglobal.net's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Commander_Lane View Post
    Hi Guys,

Hope that helps!
    So what you’re saying is that you’re going to be offering up the rest of the Dreadnok Salvage Crew before the end of 2018???

Quote Originally Posted by bassistcarlos
    So what you’re saying is that you’re going to be offering up the rest of the Dreadnok Salvage Crew before the end of 2018???
    I like the way you think...

Quote Originally Posted by rjhiii@sover.net View Post
    I like the way you think...
    I don't think the Dreadnok Salvage Crew would make for a good Con set, if that's where this chain is going.

Banned
    I would like to get a few more of the original ARAH era before new figures of an entirely new Dreadnoks sub-group. For FSS and Con sets.

Quote Originally Posted by kelty11@verizon.net View Post
    I don't think the Dreadnok Salvage Crew would make for a good Con set, if that's where this chain is going.
    No another add on...

Quote Originally Posted by kelty11@verizon.net View Post
    It could happen, but i’d want DEF/Headhunters, Red Shadows/Action Force, Plague/Steel Brigade, even Star Brigade, before a Dreadnok set.

I agree completely! If they could get the salvage crew out, like the female Cobra troopers, then i’m all for it.

Quote Originally Posted by bassistcarlos
    I agree completely! If they could get the salvage crew out, like the female Cobra troopers, then i’m all for it.
    Agree 100% as an add on.