Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: GIJCC: FSS 7.0 Third Figure Preview!

I've always wanted a modern version of this Hawk, hopefully the head sculpt looks as good as the rest of this figure.

Everyone seems to love this figure, the original one was one of my favorite versions of Hawk but it was more because there were so many completely new sculpts on it that it was refreshing. Even his gun and jet pack were never used on another figure. Not sure how I feel about this one but overall, he looks more like a paratrooper than a jet pack soldier. I'm a little disappointed at how many of the mainline joes are in this FSS wave, there's still so many lesser known characters to make that I'm getting worried we may never see them.

I'm very mixed on this one. It's a good sculpt but I really don't like the character choice. Nothing has been interesting enough to go for the whole subscription yet.

I saw someone asking for a shot of his actual head under the helmet, does anyone know if there was one posted? Is it just a previously used Hawk head or is it made to resemble the '91 figure's head? Thanks!

Private First Class charlesbarry1975@hotmail.com's Avatar
    Overall... it is a good looking figure, but like everyone else, I am waiting to see the head behind the mask.