Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: GIJCC: FSS 7.0 Third Figure Preview!

Exclamation GIJCC: FSS 7.0 Third Figure Preview!

Order now from the 2017 Figure Subscription Service 7.0 website... Click Here!

Our GIJCC Figure Subscription Service 7.0 is an optional separate purchase if you are an active member of the G.I. Joe Collectors' Club. You can subscribe from October 31st, through December 4th, 2017!

We are very excited to offer the seventh limited edition GIJCC Figure Subscription Service. This assortment contains a variety of twelve fan requested characters from all eras of the 3 3/4-inch G.I. Joe: A Real American Hero series. It includes classic 80's, 90's, 2000's, international, and many never previously released characters to add to your modern era action figure collection. Upon successful completion, you will also receive a BONUS mystery 13th carded action figure with the last shipment.

Each single carded action figure features the highly articulated modern era sculpts with weapons and accessories for them to accomplish any mission!

G.I. JOE COMMANDER
    Code Name: GENERAL HAWK

(Inspired by the 1991 action figure.)
    Includes: removable helmet, harness with holster,
    pistol, rifle, glider backpack with pop-out wings,
    detachable rockets x 2, and figure stand.

NOTE: These modern era club exclusive action figures will not be exact replicas of their vintage counterparts. All images are Photoshop mock-up representations, final product, accessories and/or colors will vary!

this one actually looks pretty good

I Agree but Could we give him a non bullpup style rifle. Also any chance we could see what the actual head sculpt is inside the helmet.

Corporal
    I like this figure but I would love to see the head sculpt

Private First Class csi_kincaid@yahoo.com's Avatar
    Not at all what expected. This is much better than I thought he would be. Not my first choice for the helmet, but a very solid figure.

Corporal iamcanadian@sasktel.net's Avatar
    Neat. Looks like the heat viper build with Destro lower torso. Not familiar with this figure but it looks pretty cool to me.

Private First Class lindy101_98@yahoo.com's Avatar
    Now this one I really like. No complaints and no changes needed!!!!

This one is better than the original... No complaints about the design...

Private First Class
    interesting parts choice, the midsection is different than say the Eco Flint from a few years ago? i would also like to see what head sculpt i sunder there. I hate the pea sized head used for the 50th

Private First Class gandalf.clarke@gmail.com's Avatar
    I think the best head to use would be the Resolute 7 pack Arctic Duke head with the hair repainted brown