Page 5 of 6 FirstFirst ... 3456 LastLast

Thread: 2018 4" membership club figure discussion

Quote Originally Posted by madmac41
    I would rather have his deco right than a second mini gun.
    why not both!? I'd hate to think that having one would exclude the other!

Did anyone like the build that RoC used for Bench-press, which was essentially the ME version of Rock-n-Roll or did people think that was too bulky for his character?

Private First Class
    i can live with the current build ,but the colours are really offputting and not even a fair representation of the v2 figure , even if the club can't/wont add the second gun , the paint needs fixing/tweaking because at the moment it is crushing a lot of peoples optimism for the figure ,no-one's asking for extra paint apps or anything , just a few minor changes , and yes , i for one don't think that the bench-press body looks right for the v2 R n R , it is bulky but doesn't give the right look .

Corporal
    Hey has anyone thought of the retaliation Kwinn torso it looks like closer to the v2 Rock n Roll than the Snow Job/Wild Weasel torso.

I'm undecided about this figure. I like RocknRoll 2 but I think I prefer the concept case over this version.

Private First Class lindy101_98@yahoo.com's Avatar
    This post will be more of an observation than anything because I know the figures are either produced or being produced. So why didn't they use the Freefall torso? It is better suited to the original version with the chest pouches. And the double belts would have given the figure a real awesome vibe and look! Also should have used the comic 2 pack versions hands and legs! Would have set everything nicely!! Sounds like it's time for a custom build!!!!!
    Last edited by lindy101_98@yahoo.com; 03-26-2018 at 03:51 PM.

Corporal bassistcarlos@sbcglobal.net's Avatar
    Rock n Roll finally arrived!!! I like the figure! The ammo belt will stick to the Gatling gun, but it isn’t a perfect fit; since it was designed for the old ammo belt. The file card was bent, but the figure was fine.

I can't wait to get this figure. I'm a big fan of V2 Rock N Roll and this will fit nicely with the rest of the FSS offerings coming along.

Private First Class
    Got the figure and I like everything except the neck angles down, Not as bad as POC Recondo, but enough to be distracting. . . A solid "B" grade overall.

I am very impressed with Rock N Roll. Another great addition to my 1989 collection.

Private First Class ChadExcitement@aol.com's Avatar
    Rock n Roll finally arrived!!! I like the figure! The ammo belt will stick to the Gatling gun, but it isn’t a perfect fit; since it was designed for the old ammo belt. The file card was bent, but the figure was fine.
    My file card was bent as well and the bill of the hat was bent down pretty good too. I don't like body at all so I'm going to put the head on Cross Hair's body, use the TRU Falcon forearms with the black gloves and his black feet as well. Not perfect by any means, but at least an improvement.